Returning the favor

Pronouns:

Warnings:

You arrived at the bus stop, you looked at the schedule and saw that the bus had already left. You noticed the end of the bus had turned the corner.

You quickly removed your heels and ran. You're feet would touch the burning sidewalk.

A brunette noticed you and walked over to the driver. Thankfully, the bus stopped. You ran up to the door.

"Thank you so much!" You thanked the driver an put your shoes back on. You try to find the brunette.

"Jacobs?" "L/n?" "Jacobs!" "L/n!" You sat next to him and hugged him. "I'm finally returning the favor!" "Thanks!" You looked at him, your 'lost' boyfriend was sitting next to you.

You had lost contact with him after he moved away you lost your sim card and had tried everything to find his number, but you could never find it.

"I'm really sorry, but i lost my phone and the sim card and lost your number and couldn't find it anywhere." "Y/n, don't worry." "Did you find someone else?" "Never! I still loved you." "I still love you too!"

He took you by your waist. You kissed him on the cheek. "So what do you do now?" "I'm a teacher for a primary school. What about you?" "I'm a streamer and YouTuber." "Oh! That's so cool!"

You finally found Karl. The favour he talked about was when you were in highschool, he had almost missed the bus but you to the driver to stop and he thankfully did.

Afterwards, you started dating and then he moved, and you lost contact with him.

A/n: idk what else to write (277 words)

Don't forget to vote 🌟