Fine

Pronouns: she/they

Warnings:

You weren't exactly mentally stable. But you were glad for your boyfriend. So as every week, you see walked over to his house.

"Y/n... We have to break up." "What? Why?" "Because we have to." "Huh... Are you cheating on me?" It was his friend. Who you never liked. She has now manipulated him to break up with you "No! But y/n..." "You know what! I'll go. I'll leave." Guess you don't have your boyfriend anymore. So you did what you did everytime you needed help. You went over to Karl. He has been your best friend forever. When the girl he liked started dating another guy you had consoled him. And when you had broken your leg, so you couldn't go to a water park, he spent the day with you had a great time. You two have been inseparable since the day you had been friends.

So you quickly walked over to his house. You had a knock, depending on the urgency, it would either be faster or slower. A few seconds later, you heard the door open. Your vision was blurry as tears were falling extremely fast. "Oh my gosh! Y/n! What happened?" He immediately hugged you. He took you inside and he closed the door behind you. "He...h...he br... Broke u... Up with...with m... Me!" He hugged you even harder. "Oh! Y/n! First of all... Breath." You followed his instructions. He put a piece of your hair behind your ear. He kissed your cheek. This is what you did when you weren't feeling good.

You looked at him your vision was starting to clear up. So you could see Karl, one thing you loved is his fluffy hair. You loved playing with it. You started hugging him even harder.

"It's gonna be fine. Besides, i preferred the single y/n! She was way more independent compared to dating y/n they were weird." You laughed. "Shut up!"

A/n: nevermind my last a/n chapter. (word count: 343)

Don't forget to vote 🌟