Secret Girlfriend

Pronouns: any

Warnings:

"Karl, can't you skip today?" "Y/n..." He looked at you, you already knew the answer. "Fine, I love you." You kissed him on the cheek and you left. Karl and you had kept your relationship not only private to the internet but also to his friends. And yours as well.

You decided to watch his stream, to see what was happening. "If you ever have a girlfriend will you be revealing it?" He read a donation and thought. "I prefer keeping that private." You smile, probably because you really like him. An hour or so later he ends the stream. You went over to him. "I don't know next stream what to do." You realized that he was still on a call with his friends. "Did someone just come in?" "Yeah, my gi- childhood friend!" "What's his name?" "Their name is y/n. And she uses all pronouns." "So are you gender fluid?" "Yeah." You hugged him and took a chair to sit next to him.

You talked to his friends for a short while. You fixed Karl's hair. "So for how long have you known each other." "Since we were 10?" "Yeah!" That was a lie, you had met when you were 20 and dated for 2 years. He then leaves the call. "I'm sorry." You buried your head in his shoulder. "Don't worry, we just have to remember this lie." You nodded slowly, you hugged him. "Come on, let's go on the couch." "Ok."

You go downstairs and cuddled. "You're still my secret." "And you're my secret keeper."

A/n: 2 chapters in one day :D. Anyway, take care of yourself I love you all platonically.

283

Don't forget to vote 🌟