cashier

Pronouns:

Warnings: swearing ig

"Have a nice day." You checked your watch. "Only one hour left. Yay." You spoke to yourself sarcastically. Your work day was almost over thankfully. "How the fuck did i end up here?" You then saw a guy walk in... Not just a guy a super cute guy. He had brown hair and sort of greenish eyes. He looked around the shop. "Do you need help?" You then realized who it was, it was Karl Jacobs. You're sister watches him enough. "Um... Not for the moment." He smiled, oh my god... His smile. You put your head on the table, you were definitely blushing. After breathing you waited for more costumers to come. Karl walked over and placed his stuff on the conveyor. "Do you have the supermarket's card?" "Uh... Yeah." You continued to scan the items. After everything was scanned you told his to scan his card.

"Karl Jacobs, you're joking!" "No! I swear!" "Wait, if he has the card, that means he's come at least once!" "Oh my gosh! He mights come back!" You blushed and smiled. "Does y/n like him!" "No..." "And you thought I was obsessed!" "Not obsessed, you watch him more than me." Your sister looked at you and thought of something. "You should donate and do a tts next stream." "I don't have a twitch account." "Make one, cashier girl. Something like that." "Yeah why not." You then created a twitch account and followed Karl.

*+Time skip+*

Karl came back to the shop. You smiled to yourself. "Good afternoon." This was about the third time this week. You smiled, he had gotten to know your name. "Good afternoon!" He smiled back and searched for his things. Today,you would give him your number. Maybe it's too early but really? Do you care, absolutely.

You waited for him to come, you scan his item, you printed the receipt and wrote your number. Does he look like a guy that keeps his receipt. Maybe. "Have a nice day." "You too!" After finishing work, Karl still hasn't texted. Maybe he doesn't keep his receipt. Except you were wrong! 5 minutes later, you saw a text from an unknown number.

Hey, this is Karl? u
Gave me your number

Yes!! Hope u don't
mind

No, dw also, would
u like to meet up
Somewhere? Maybe some
Park or restaurant??

Yeah, sure!

What time???

Is 7:30 good???

Yeah, where do i pick u up?

Is the mall fine for u?

You went home and got ready. "y/n, you're fancy! Are you going out?" You smiled and blushed. "With who?" "K-" "Karl!?" You slowly nodded "where are you going?" "He's gonna pick me up at the mall." "Ohhhh." You then left and waited for Karl to arrive. About 5 minutes, he arrives.

"Hi!" "Hello!" You hugged each other. "We can go to a park, I used to go to it almost every day when I was younger!" "Alright, if you want you can drive!" "Yeah!" You went in his car and drove over to the park. You park and got out. "There's a willow tree, and usually, there's an empty table!" "Then let's go!" You grabbed his arm, you blushed and ran over to the tree. "Here!" It was empty, as usual. You sat down and looked at him. "Are you staring?" "No! I mean... You are really pretty though." You quickly put your hand on your mouth. "Thank you."

You talk a bit more. Sure, you like him but right now, you're just friends. About an hour and a half later you decided to go home. Just before you went in his car, you decided to do something. "Can I kiss you?" He looked at you. "Yeah, sure?" You leaned in and kissed him.

A/n: wow... This is one of my favorites. TYSM for 900 reads! Take care of yourself I love you all platonically.

646

Don't forget to vote 🌟