Best friend's friend

Pronouns: any

Warnings:

You read the message over and over. 'come join (your nickname) it's vc 3.'
Your friend, Dream, had invited you to meet his friends. Never in your 20 years of your friendship would you have thought that you could meet his friends...

Well except for Sapnap. You've often talked to him but that's it... Also his 'friend' George as well. But that's all of his friends that you knew.

You nervously pressed the invite link. You took a deep breath. You weren't nervous, you were anxious. The thoughts of them despising you were floating around in your head.

You searched for VC 3. You count to 3 before joining. There were a couple voice, you could reconize Dream's, Sapnap's and George's voice. Dream's as you've known him for really long, Sapnap since you've talked with him and George's since he had a strong British accent. There were 2 other voices.

You knew they could be Karl and Quackity's voices. You just didn't know who's was who's. You looked on Google pictures of Karl and Quackity.

Those that caught your eye were Karl and Sapnap.

"is y/n joining?" You heard an unfimilair voice. "I already asked them, I'll check if he joined. She can be really quite and appear when you least expect it." So you decide that you now had to introduce yourself. "Hello." "Y/nnn! I'm Karl. Dream's told us a lot about you!" "Hello Karl." "Quackity." "Y/n." You greet the 3 other boys.

"When did you join?" "A few minutes ago." "Really?" "Yeah." You looked around your room. "Where do you work?" The voice, who you now recognized as Karl's voice asked. "Oh I'm a photographer." You've always loved photography since you were young and you found your father's camera. "Why?" "When I was younger I stole my dad's camera and I took some pretty good pictures of our living room." You talked for about an hour to the boys, but mostly Karl.

You were looking at some of his pictures on Pinterest and google and Instagram. And he is fine.

You admit that you do really like him. But you can't tell if you like him as a friend or more than that.

"Do you freelance?" "No but if you ask me and give me a price I'll gladly do it." "Where do you do photo shoots?" "North Carolina." "Really?" "Yeah." "You have a business email, right?" You tell him everything. You're pretty sure he forgot the other boys were still on the call.

"I have to leave, i would help a friend with some tutoring for their younger sibling." "Alright, bye y/n!" The other boys told you something along the lines of what Quackity said.

Only, Karl's voice sounded pretty sad. You wish you knew why.

(Dream's pov)

I'm pretty sure Karl likes him. By the way he talked to her. "What's their hair like?" "It's (hair color and hair length)" "i bet she's really pretty." "Karl, you do realize we're still here." "Karl's a simp! He doesn't even know what it looks like!" "Shut up. You simp for a green blob." "What? Not true at all."

I was thinking, what does y/n feel. He was never good with expressing it's feelings, she sorta just, said random things that they thought sounded plausible enough to sound like emotions.

One thing that is sure is Karl is falling for him. And hard.

A/n: idk how to feel about this one (word count 583)

Don't forget to vote 🌟