Dyed hair

Pronouns:

Warnings:

"Guys... I did something." You talked to your chat and bite your lip. "uh... I dyed my hair."

^like this

^like this

"Ill show you this now." You turn on the camera and check chat's response.

Karl answers your call and immediately comments on your hair. "Wow, i love it! Almost as much as you." "Ha. Thank you!" You gloss over the 'i love you', chat goes crazy.

Yes, you an Karl have been dating for a few years. You two have flirted on stream and were often shipped together. Althoughy it was long distance you bought a plane ticket to visit.

You both couldn't wait for the day to come. It was next week on Tuesday so actually in like 5 days. "Alright chat, i am going to end it here as i have some huge news in a few days. So bye bye! I'll see you soon!"

You ended your stream. "I have to pack. But, i don't know what I should pack." "Well. Clothes." "Obviously, but like what else?" He tells you some other things to pack, so you take some of the things he told you and some other random useful things. You would be flying from (country/state name) to North Carolina.

*+Time skip cause author doesn't know how to write+*

Today's the day you would be flying over to see your boyfriend. You order a taxi to go to the airport.

You arrive and pay, you go to check in and leave your luggage. You had about an hour before boarding starts. You go to get some coffee and sit down. You text Karl.

Karl ♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥

I'm at the airport (⁠^⁠^⁠)

I can't wait for u
To come <33

Same (⁠ᵔ⁠ᴥ⁠ᵔ⁠)

Y

ou put your phone down, you see that your flight is boarding so you go and do all the security checks.

You find your seat. You sit down and take a picture for your Instagram.

The flight was fine and the plane was soon going to land. You were ecstatic. You were finally going to meet Karl.

The place landed, you took your stuff and exited the plane. You went to baggage claim and got your luggage about half an hour later.

This is the moment y/n. You thought to yourself. You're about to meet him y/n.

And then you see him. There, waiting for you. You run over to him. He notices you and walks over to you. You hug him. "Hello!" "Y/n, how are you?" "Great! What about you?" "Great." He gives you a kiss on your cheek.

A/n:

Bro... What?!? TYSM for 70 reads. What?!?

(Word count: 453)