New kid

This takes place in school so when you're about 16

Pronouns: none mentioned

Warnings: none

"Can I sit here?" "Yeah, of course!" You look at a rather tall brunette. He sat down next to you. "Karl Jacobs." "Y/n Y/l/n. What class are you in?" "11C." "You're in the same class as me!" You smile, maybe you could have a friend.

Not to mention that he's quite cute. "You're new, right?" He nods, and fixes his hair. "I'm telling you, at first it may seem intimidating, moving, having no friends and the size of the school, but I can tell! You'll fit in perfect fine!" The bell rings and you sit up from the concrete floor. "In what room is homeroom?" "13, by the way. Just a simple rule, don't get noticed too much, especially in our class." "Should I be concerned?" "Not really, so if the teacher asks you to introduce yourself just say your name and last name. That's it!" "Alright, thank you y/n." "Would you... like to sit next to me? I'm at the back of the class, there's no one next to me, and no one will be next to you! If that's fine by you." "Yes!"

Not gonna lie, this kid is pretty cute. Oh y/n, falling for a random boy again , when they don't like you. D:

new kid, he's pretty nice

Word count: 234

A/n: i kinda wanna write a part 2 to this story. Should I???

Don't forget to vote 🌟