Video

Pronouns:

Warnings:

You were in a Mr. Beast video, a hide and seek, in an Ikea. You would have to find 5 specific items and you would be paired with someone else. "Y/n will be with Karl." You searched for Karl, you found him and smiled. "The pretty one!" You blurted out, you put your hand on your mouth. You then waited for the other groups to be formed and then you had 15 minutes to hide. The twist was, every 10 minutes, the tracker that you had would go of giving him your location.

The both of you ran up to the escalator. "I'm sorry about earlier." "Don't worry, you're pretty as well!" "Thanks." You ran over and checked the list. "Ok we need to find LEDS!" "I think it somewhere near the sofas." He nodded and you grabbed his wrist, you ran around and found the LEDs. "Alright, one." You check your watch and realize that Mr. Beast will soon be able to start seeking. "What next?" You scan the list and saw tiny chairs. "Tiny chairs. That's at the end of the shop." "Oh, what else?" "A mirror and a pillow, a candle and that's it." "Well, mirrors are in the bedrooms. "Then let's go!" You ran to the bedrooms. You found a small round wall mirror. You searched for the box. "Where do we put the stuff?" "It's on the paper, I think." He looked over your shoulder. "entrance."

You realized you had to hide as you heard someone coming up. You hid on the bed and he hid in the closet. A few minutes later you decided it was safe,  you get out and ran to get a pillow. "There, now we need a candle and the tiny chairs!" You ran to get a candle, you saw that the tracker was lit up. You looked at Karl, you ran to the nearest hiding spot. It was a closet, again. You had to hide together or you would be found. You waited for the tracker's light to turn off, you then hid in it. It was pretty small so you had to squeeze in. Karl's arm were around your waist. Your heart was beating faster than usual.

Maybe it was you being nervous, but it wasn't. It was because of Karl. His heart was also beating fast. You thought that it was cause he didn't want to be seeked. But he said something that you weren't expecting. "I really like you." You looked at him. Is he serious? "Are you serious?" "Yeah." "Me too." "Actually?" "Yeah I like you." "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course!" You smiled, although it was all in whispers you couldn't believe that you were now Karl's girlfriend!

A/n: finally a chapter with Mr. Beast! I really like this! I'm gonna do another one with the Mr beast crew. And this is like the third chapter in one day. Take care of yourself I love you all platonically!

500

Don't forget to vote 🌟