Singer

Pronouns:

Warning:

"Y/N!!!" The paparazzi called out, you fixed your hat, all you wanted to do was hang out with Karl. You didn't want the media to know that you two were dating and all of that. So you run in a coffee shop and ran to the bathroom. You quickly text your boyfriend telling him you might be late. You look around the bathroom and saw a half opened window. You decided to climb up and try to locate where you are. You then ran and held your sunglasses, you knock on his door and wait for him to open. He opens and you hug, you give him a kiss and lock the door. "Goddamn paparazzi." "Price of fame, anyway, how are you?" " Good, I'll have a new song out soon." "Can't wait!" Karl is super supportive of your career. Your quite successful.

You had paparazzi chase you but not too often. Thankfully. You and Karl talk for a bit more and you get your stuff, you would sleep over at his house, it wasn't unusual. He would first have to stream so you would stay in the living room while he streams. You often wanted to join his stream but you would not know how people would react.

You kissed Karl just before he started and went back to the living room. You went on youtube and on your recommended, you saw 2 of your music videos and one of Karl's video. You also saw one of George's video you decide to refresh and see a Zoe unlimited video. After watching a few more videos Karl went downstairs to tell you that he finished his stream.

"You know what, chat wanted me to play your music!" "Really?" He nodded, you smiled, it made you happy that Karl's fans and yours were the same. Obviously not everyone but a few are. You kissed Karl and watched some TV. "I love you!" "Me too!"

A/n: I just realized, I'm almost at the 30th actual story chapter and not unrelated stuff. (343)

Take care of yourself, I love you platonically <3 Thank you for 600+ reads, I honestly never expected even 100 reads.