Twins

Pronouns: any

Warnings:

You were streaming, you weren't as big as your twin Karl. You still liked having a smaller audience than him. You looked a bit like him and sound a bit like him. You had the same twitch name as him, well except for the Karl, you changed it to y/n. Obviously. "Y/N!!! WHERE ARE YOU?" "IM STREAMING IDIOT!" "HUH?!" You heard him go up and face palm. "I said I was streaming." "Oh... Well, hello y/n's chat, is he nice with you or is she being mean. They're being nice? Huh... That's weird, it's usually pretty mean." You rolled your eyes, you loved your brother but sometimes he said stupid stuff. He then bent down and whispered something to your ear. "Afterwards, do you want to go eat at a restaurant?" "Yeah, sure." You nodded and went back to your stream.

You got a tts donation. "Hello Y/n is Karl your brother." The robotic voice read out. "He is my twin, thank you so much for the dono!" You read chat and saw some people asking you your pronouns. "I use every pronouns!" You nodded and smiled. You play a bit more Minecraft before ending your stream and go downstairs. "Are you ready?" You nod and put on your coat, you two go to his car. He plugs in an aux cord, you plug in your phone and pick your favorite song. "I was suppose to plug my phosn.!" "Too bad too sad!" You stuck out your tongue, the two of you would often argue like little kids.

You were looking out the window and suddenly remembered something. "Remember in school when I got a higher grade than you in history and the whole classe was shocked. Since I'm like terrible at history." "Yeah.." "you got really mad since you studied longer." He shushed you and you rolled your eyes. After arriving at the restaurant you take a picture for your Instagram. You eat dinner, "so, how would you feel going to Orlando, to meet George?" This made you blush, you really liked George. Karl knew this, even the mention of George would make you blush. "I'm pretty sure he likes you." You rolled your eyes, you wished he liked you but there is just no way. "Nah..." "Y/n, if you don't ask him, there is no way of knowing if he actually likes you." "How much for me to tell him I like him?" "100?" "Sure." You take out your phone and search for his contact.

Gogy (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

I love you<333

You weren't expecting for him to answer immediately, but he did. "He answered..." "Do you want me to see what he texted you?" You nodded, you were too nervous to see. Right now, the Most important person was going to see the message you sent to one of the people you loved the most. And the previous message you had sent was a confession. "Do you want to see what he sent you?" "Is it good?" He thought for a quick second. "Do you want to see?" You nodded and held your breath as he handed you your phone.

Gogy (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Wait really?

Yeah...

Are you serious y/n

Well yh why???

You like me?

Yuh

No way!!! I also likr you!!!

Fr

Yes

See you soon then

"So..." "He likes me!" "No way!" You nodded excitedly. You couldn't believe that the guy you were almost obsessed with liked you back.

A/n: so more of a gnf x reader but is anyone complaining? I don't think so. Also, TYSM for 770+ reads!!!! Love you all platonically and take care of yourselves!

625