New member

Pronouns:

Warning:

You fixed your hair, you had recently joined the Mr beast crew. You couldn't believe it! You joined your boyfriend as you had already appeared in multiple videos. Today, you would be filming your first video as part of the crew. You did your makeup and brushed your hair. You then drove over to the studio.

You arrived and immediately saw Karl, you were extremely nervous. You walked over to him. "Come on y/n, don't be nervous." He hugged you tightly and kissed your head. You hugged him and put your head on his shoulder. "Come on, breath." You did as he told you to. You kissed him on the cheek and waited for the rest of the crew.

You started filming Karl smiled at you. Filming went well, and you and Karl would then go out for dinner. After finishing filming, you got ready to go to the restaurant. "You did great!" "Thanks." You drove over to the restaurant and sat down. "I love you!" "Why are you saying that?" "Cause I love you!" "Well, I love you too!" You kissed him.

A/n: it's so short omg... And I absolutely hate this but 4th chapter in a day? I need to get a life, anyway I have a great idea for the next chapter. I hope you have a great rest of your day, take care of yourself, I love you all platonically.

(239)

Don't forget to vote 🌟