Roadtrip

Pronouns: she/they

Warnings:

You heard the doorbell so you went over. You saw your friend Dream at the door. "We're going on a road trip!" "WHAT?" "Yeah?" Karl went out of the car. "I HAVE TO PACK DREAM!" You've known Dream ever since you were kids. "I'll help!" Karl called out, this made you blush, you liked Karl, and when you two were alone you secretly wished he would tell you something. Some words you would like to hear. 'i love you'. You knew this probably won't happen.

You let him in and closed the door. "I know you already have an emergency suitcase Incase something like a fire breaks out." You smiled and nodded. "Well you can take that and then buy more clothes!" You nodded, he grabbed the suitcase and you took it downstairs. "All done?" "Yup." You put the suitcase in the trunk, you open the door, the only seat available was next to Karl. You put on your seatbelt. You decided to take a picture for your Instagram, of you two. You then started feeling sleepy so you decide to lay your head down on his chest. You didn't immediately know who that was, but you then realized that it was Karl. You felt yourself blush even harder. You then fell asleep.

(Dream's pov)

Something was weird, there was silence, when y/n is around, it's never silent. I turn around and saw them sleeping on Karl, he was also sleeping. No wonder it was so quiet. I know she likes Karl a lot. I sorta ship them, they would be really cute together.

After driving for about an hour we stop y/n wakes up. She notices that Karl and them were cuddling.

(Your pov)

You noticed that Karl and you were cuddling, you wake him up and check your phone. You saw that dream sent you a message, couldn't he just tell you? You decided to check what he sent you. He wrote in his message that you should ask Karl out. You looked at Dream and smiled. "Maybe I will." Dream and George smiled.

Karl wakes up, you get out of your seat and walk over to the pizzeria. George and Dream leave the table so it was just you and Karl left. This was the moment, you have to ask him out. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He looked at you, his cheeks covered in a reddish/pinkish shade. "What?" "Will you be my boyfriend?" You repeat, your confidence was leaving. "Yeah!" You smiled, he thought for a quick second. "I've been waiting for you to ask me this!" You were also waiting for him to ask you.

A/n: hmm... Idk anyway TYSM for 800+ reads and also, Stan NATURE! Take care of your selves, love you all platonically.

460