Happy Birthday

Pronouns: they/them

Warnings: mentions of fire

Today is your birthday, and for your stream, you'll be streaming with your brother Karl Jacobs. Well, he'll be streaming with you. So he set up his stream and you stay off camera until he introduces you.

"And today! We are with someone very important to me, so please be kind. They are my sibling! Y/n!" "Hello!" You wave to the camera. "And today's it's their birthday!" "Yes!" You sit down next to him and fix your (favorite colour) beanie.

You see a few happy birthday's. It made you smile as you had never seen so many people wish you a happy birthday.

Your brother ended his stream and he gave you a party hat. "Now, y/n, time to celebrate your birthday!" He takes out a (favorite flavor) cake and lights the candles. "Don't burn the house like last year." "I almost did." "Hmm... No." "Can I post a picture of you on Instagram?" You accept and smile.

"Happy birthday to you!" Your brother clapped as you blew out the candles. "Y/n you're now 17, how do you feel." "Exactly the same." You smile.

"Happy birthday y/n!"

A/n: happy late birthday to philza and sapnap and hannahxxrose (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

(Word count: 214)

Don't forget to vote 🌟