Valentines Day (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

(continuation of new kid)

Pronouns: none mentioned

Warnings:

Today is February 14. You've been waiting for this day impatiently.

You've been waiting for 6 pm. Unable to think straight. You look at the clock hanging on the wall for the past minutes. Every second felt like an eternity. "5:59." You whisper to yourself. You knew he may not be there exactly at 6. But a part of you hoped he would come even earlier. Although all hope of that was lost of him coming earlier.

6 pm... He still isn't here yet..." You mumbled. As the seconds passed you grew anxious. And at 6:01 you finally heard the bell. You run to the door tying your black boots.  You clumsily grab the keys and try opening the door. Karl was standing there with some (favorite flower) "hello!" You smiled "hi!!!" You both go in for a hug. "i...uh... Bought you these flowers." "They're my favorite! You remembered?" "Obviously, how could I ever forget?"

You loved his awkwardness. It was adorable. He hands y

ou the flowers and you quickly run back and place the flowers in a vase.

"I didn't know what to get you. So I made you a card!" You give him the card you had made. "Thank you!" He opened it. "You have a bike right?"

"Yeah! I'll get it." He nodded. You ran to get your bike. You would be seeing a movie at a nearby theater. You took out a (colour) bike and put on your helmet. "You know the way better right?" "Yeah. I've lived here my whole life."

After biking for about 20 minutes you arrive and then lock your bike.

You were nervous. Well, you had often hung out together, but now, this is a date. You looked at him trying to lock his Bike. "Do you need help?" "Yeah, uh... Kinda." He rubbed his arm. You take his lock and easily lock it. "There!" You smiled, and he thanked you.

"I'll pay for whatever you want." "What? No. Don't!" You tried stopping him. But you chose some m&m and placed them on the counter. He takes out his wallet. "No, Karl don't!" You try to stop him. But he still pays for it. "Karl you idiot! It was fine, i could've payed." "But i didn't want you to pay." He looked at you. You loved the way he looked at you. Well you just loved him in general.

*+Time skip as author doesn't know what to write+*

The movie was pretty uninteresting but you had a great time with Karl. You were almost alone in the theater with 2 other people. Which you liked.

"What do we do know?" "We can to my house!" "Sure." You unlocked both bikes and followed Karl.

You knew where he lived, but he knew it better. Obviously.

You arrive at his 2 story house and park your bike in his garage. You greet his parents and go to his room.

You sit on his bed. You always sat down in there. You always admired how clean the room always was. "I really had fun tonight. Hanging out with you." "It's a date, right?" You asked unsure. "Yeah." He looked for a a solid 30 seconds at your lips.

"Can I kiss you?" You asked, hoping for him to answer with a yes. "Yes." His face was a dark red, which wasn't the first time that happened today, and hopefully not the last. You loved seeing him flustered.

You stand up and looked at him and leaned in. You sit on your knees on the chair next to him. You wrap your arms around his neck and place your lips on his.

A/n: the end to this trilogy... Maybe?

(Word count:629)

Also this picture of Nihachu is my reason to live right now.