Stay

Pronouns:

Warnings:

"Wait- your actually moving?" "I wish I was lying!" "No. Y/n, you can't leave!" "Why?" You looked at him, strangely. Karl has been your best friend for almost your whole life. "Cause... I- i love you!" You looked at him. Full of joy, you always loved him. Yet you were never expecting him to like him back. "You do?" He rubbed his arm.

"I do. I love you!" "I love you too!" He looked at you. "Actually?" "Yes. Since forever!" "No way..." You two then kissed. "Can't you stay? Maybe even a bit longer?" "I wish." You now had to move. You had gotten a good job, and you now soon had to moved. And finally, Karl had told you what you wanted to hear. "I love you" You had to hear these words.

But now that you heard them. It was too late, you just wished it was earlier. At least you hear that? Right?

"Can you please stay?" "I wish, Karl, I wish." You were now at the airport, you were saying your goodbyes. You would now be flying to Colorado for this new job.

*+time skip cause Author can't write well+*

It had now been a few weeks since you have moved. You missed North Carolina, you missed Karl, you missed your old life.

You were cooking lunch, also listening to music. You heard a knock on the door. You turn off the stove and walk over to the door. "Karl?" "Y/n!" There he was. He had come over and surprised you. "No wag! Did you come over to visit me?" "Well actually yeah!" You hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

A/n: oh... Idk i don't exactly love this one... I think I'll soon finish this book. (Word count: 301)

Don't forget to vote 🌟