True Love

Pronouns: she/her

Warnings:

"Hello chat!" You called out while waving knowing very well that they couldn't see you. You were a pretty popular faceless streamer.

You were also dating your boyfriend, Karl Jacobs, for a few years now. But nobody knew except for friends. "RedRat here, how are we doing?" You read chat and see good, fine and okays and some bads. "I see a few bads so I do hope you will feel better soon!" You read chat and you open up Google "today, i will be googling myself!"

You search up 'redrat' "alright first a wikipedia article wich is sort of predictable, but I want another one." You look for a short while before finding a weird articles. "Red rat also known as... Layla?!? Who the fuck is Layla?, Layla Garter. Who is this Layla kid?" You scroll down a bit further. "Gender, unlabeled. UNLABELED, that's my sexuality!" You laughed. When you felt some weight around your shoulders and you see your boyfriend, Karl's arm's are around your shoulders hugging you. "Oh, hi!" "Hi, and hello Red's chat!"

Chat's saying that it's Karl's voice. "Hello Red. Is that Karl Jacobs with you and if so why is he with you?" A text to speech donation asked. "So, maybe it's Karl and maybe we're dating maybe not." "Stop being mysterious, I'm Karl and I'm your boyfriend." You roll your eyes and he kisses your head. "Hello Red, when are you doing a face reveal. If you're ever going to." "Hmm... Karl, should I?" "Do it now!" "What?! I look like a mess!" "I'll entertain chat!" "Fine." You sigh and leave the chair and go to your room. You pick a (colour) sweater and some black jeans, you brush your hair and do your makeup.

You stayed off camera as you always had a webcam just Incase. "You look gorgeous!" "Thank you." You sigh and mentally prepare yourself. "3. 2. 1." You move your body to be seen by stream!" "Redrat's face reveal and boyfriend reveal!" Karl kissed your cheek. Guess you're not a faceless streamer anymore.

"You and Karl have something going on, i can tell, true Love here, also you are really beautiful! Could you please say Happy Birthday Caitlin?"

You smiled at the donation "happy birthday Caitlin!"

A/n: i really like this chapter and I have like 3 chapters in one day so... (Word count 400)