Painted nails

Pronouns: she/they/him

Warning: none

Your boyfriend, Karl, had asked you if you could paint his nails. You obviously had to accept.

Like, look at his smile. You can't say no to him.

He noticed yours were painted black and white, the black was on my thumb's, middle and Pinkie's fingernail and the white was on the other 2.

"Can you do mine like yours, except, you do the opposite for the colours?" "Of course!" You took out black and white colours and he placed his hand on your thigh.

You finish and he gives you an kiss on your cheek.  He waits for a while, the time it dries.

He then starts his stream and you sit off screen. Your relationship was public but you were at a maximum of 2 minutes on his streams in total.

"Oh and look, what my girlfriend did for me! They painted my nails. They are the opposite of his! Do you want to show them?" "Yeah, sure." You stand up and he takes you hand, he shows your hand infront of the camera. You smiled. "Should we do a y/n reveal?" He looks at you. "Sure. Why not." You come on to frame and show your face. "hello!" You wave.

You then leave after introducing yourself. You didn't want to interrupt Karl's stream.

After Karl ends stream you see a few tweets about you and Karl.

A/n: i actually don't know what to write. (⁠ノ⁠`⁠Д⁠´⁠)⁠ノ⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻ (word count: 258)