In love with your best friend

Pronouns: she/her

Warnings:

You were walking home with your best friend Karl, You've known him for 20 years, since you were 4. You'll admit you've always found him quite attractive.

But you could never admit that you liked him, otherwise it may ruin your friendship. You sometimes were on his streams but that's really it.

He opens his house door and you go in after him, you sit down on the couch and he sits next to you. "Y/nnnn, do you like someone?" "I don't know. I think." "Do i know this person?" How do you say this... "Yeah." Obviously. "Really?" "What about you? And If so do i know her?" "Yes. To both of the questions" you swallow, he doesn't like you. He likes another girl. For sure.

"Let's say who it is in 3." "Alright." "3..." "2..." You hold your breath. "1..." "You!" You say unison. "Wait... Really?" He rubs the back of his neck and nods. You felt your face heat up. His cheeks were a dark crimson sort of red. "Oh... Wow... Well, i want expecting that. I was expecting some other girl." "Same, i just never wanted to say it cause I didn't want to ruin our friendship."

"So... What now?" You rub your arm. "Will you be my girlfriend?" This is the moment. The moment you were waiting for. You've always wanted him to say these words, to you. "Yes." You smile, you're his girlfriend.

You're in love with your best friend. And now you know, he loves you too.

A/n: word count is 264, also, I'm sorry I fell off the face of the earth, but im back now (⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠)

Don't forget to vote 🌟