• Part. 25 • ~ "Special" ~

Start from the beginning

I nod, kissing him again. His hands run down my side and he wraps them around my waist pulling me closer to his body. I wrap my arms around his neck, our kisses now more passionate, the desire burning through both of us. His tongue slides through my bottom lip and I part my lips, giving him access as his tongue slides in mouth. He took a step towards me and I took a step back to his bed, through our kisses we stepped back until my legs hit his bed.

He pulls away, pushing me lightly to his bed, I scoot back and lay down and he hovers over me promoting himself over me with his shoulders. Our lips crash into each other's again and he kisses me roughly that once he pulls away it leaves me breathless. He looks down at my undershirt. He chuckles deeply.

His fingers brush up my skin, rolling my shirt up. His lips were on mine, once again. His mouth travels from mine all the way down to my collarbone.

"Luca." I moan breathlessly from his soft open-mouthed kisses

"𝑆𝑖, 𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑜."

Fuck, his Italian accent was enough to make me feel weak. Weak for him. I never imagined that I'd be sleeping with Luca Lombardi. He was ruthless, and carefree, yet I'd fallen for him, I was in love with him.

His teeth graze my skin softly, making me moan softly in his ear. My fingers run up to his hair and I tangle them into his dark hair strands tugging softly. He kisses a spot on my neck, making my breath shudder, I could feel his breath tickle my neck, his hands softly caressing my skin, his lips so close to that spot. He kisses me there again and then bits down on my sensitive skin, making me moan. I tug his hair once more pulling slightly rougher this time. His teeth bit softly one last time as he marks me, I was all his, and he knew that.

He pulls away and his hands move down to the waist line of my sweatpants, his fingers running along through then as he starts removing them off my legs slowly. My body instantly shivers from the cold air hitting my skin. He pulls down my sweatpants and throws them off to the side. His hand running along my thigh as he stared at my body, his eyes roaming up and down my bare legs and chest. He removes his belt from his jeans and throws it off to the side as well, he hovers over me again, my eyes look down to his still buttoned jeans. His hand goes under my chin tilting my head up.

"Eyes on me, Amore!"

I look at his eyes and nod. He starts unbuttoning his jeans as all I hear is him pulling his zipper down, he removes his jeans off him.

He stares at me and licks his lips. "Are you sure you want this?" He ask and I nod.

He shakes his head. "I need to hear you giving me your consent. If you don't want to, we don't have to babe. I will never force you to sleep with me."

"I want this Luca. I want to have this intimacy with you, and you only."

"Are you sure? Honestly!"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"If you at any moment want to stop, then just tell me!" He pushes a lock of my hair behind my ear.

His hands move to my lace black panties, as he pulls them down swiftly. He reaches for something inside his bedside drawer and he pulls out a box of condoms taking out one and placing it on himself. I open my legs and he goes in between. He grabs my hips and slowly enters me. My eyes close shut as I feel pain. When I open my eyes, he's staring at me lovingly.

"You alright, love?" He asks and I whisper a soft yes.

He thrust slowly into me. Gently, letting me get used to him being inside of me. I throw my head back, my eyes rolling back. It was pleasurable and painful at the same time. He continues thrusting in and out, picking up a quicker pace. My hips buck up, as his hand comes to my hair wrapping his fingers around it as he slightly pulls it. I stare at him, some locks of his hair fell delicately on his forehead, his eyes shined brighter in the dark looking more blue than ever before. The pain was slowly fading away as every thrust was more pleasurable minute by minute. My lips part and I moan out his name. He chuckles deeply and he leans down our lips brushing as he kisses me. It was different, a more demanding kiss. My hand rest on his neck as our kiss never breaks. This moment with him felt special. Something we wouldn't forget.