Game Over

A light warm breeze wakes me up, I open my eyes to see the sunset lighting the clouds into a warm orange. I seem to be standing in air. I open my menu, a countdown from 1 minutes starts. Initiating Final Stage.

"Percy?" A voice calls from behind me. I turn around to see Annabeth standing behind me.

"I'm sorry, I guess I ended up dying too." I smiled softly.

"Dummy." She said softly then ran into my arms and kisses me.

"Where are we, do you know?" I asked holding her hand. She points down below us, Aincrad floating far away starts to crumble. We see our cabin get ripped in half then fall into endless sky.

"Stunning view isn't it?" A voice calls from behind us. Zeus in his normal human form, stands next to us. "All of SAO in the only servers, is being wiped from all drives. In about 10 minutes, everything in this world will disappear. Gone forever."

"What about the players?" Annabeth said.

"You don't have to worry about them, the 6,147 players that survived the game up until now, all got logged out a few seconds ago." Zeus said.

"What about the 4,000 people who died?" I asked.

"Gone, in both worlds." He said.

"Why, what's the point?" I asked.

"That's a good question... it's been so long, I've forgotten the reason." He said looking out to the endless sky. "Cause the real world was terrible. My world, was a place where you can find yourself, and be happy. I wanted to leave the Earth, fly to a castle in the sky, I wanted people to live in my world, and play my game."

"You killed 4,000 people just because you wanted people to play your game?" I said.

"You found love, and friends didn't you?" He turned to look at me.

Yeah... but I'm dead now so that doesn't matter." I said. "How did you die so quickly?" I asked, confused on how his health drained fast. "

He smiled. "Cause, you beat the game. You found friend who begged you not to fight, you found love who sacrificed herself for you. And you overcame death, and struck a killing blow. I could have stopped it, but I didn't want to." He smiled softly. "You won. Also, you're not dead." He said. "Thanks for beating my game Percy." He said softly, opening this menu and clicking something.

I wake up, my eye flutter. A small screen near my eyes, and the Nervgear on my head. I look around slowly, confused about the unfamiliar room I'm in. I raise my hand and look at it, it's pale and mainly skin and bone. Annabeth's face flashes in my head, and tears start pouring out. I sit up and take the Nervgear off, my hair now long flows out from the gear. A girl sleeping resting her head on my bed, lightly snoring. She's unfamiliar but somehow really familiar.

"Who are you?" I asked, my voice rough and ragged.

"Estelle...your sister." She groaned. Her eyes shot open and her head zips up staring at me wide eyed. "P-Percy... your awake..." She said.

"Estelle? Is that really you?" I asked, looking at her. She has grown up quite a bit from the last time I saw her.

"I can't believe this!" She starts crying and launches onto me hugging me tightly. "Yes its me!" She cries.

"Where am I? I asked.

"A special hospital they built for SAO players that lived in New York, every single one of them are here." She said.

"Wait... Every New York player?" I asked and she nodded. "I need your help."

Estelle stole a wheelchair and helped me get in it, she then darts me around the hospital. Nurses and doctors scrambling around, players crying in beds hugging family members. We check every room, in one room I see a scruffy man with a ugly red bandana sitting in bed hugging an older woman.

"Grover?" I said. He turned his head and started crying.

"Percy! I saw you die! You killed Zeus and both of you died! You beat the game!" Grover said loudly, his family turns to look at me, and the nurses and doctors all turn to look at me. Other players from the rooms get held up as they came out. All calling me a hero, and cheering.

"Did you really beat the game?" A nurse asked me.

"Where is Annabeth Chase?" I asked. She pointed down the hall and Estelle ran hard. We fly past the room and turn around real quick. I push it open and she slowly wheels me in.

A pale white, skin and bone girl sitting up in bed. Super long blonde hair, stretched out over the bed. An older woman and man look at me.

"Who are you?" The mom asked.

"Percy..." Annabeth said her gray eyes burst into tears and she tries getting out of bed. I push the wheels of the chair and go to her, she grabs my face and kisses me and wraps her arms around me breaking a few ribs.

"I told you I would find you!" I said kissing her again.