Ares.

"Hey Grover, still alive huh?" I said with a deadpan voice.

"Jeez, you're the same as ever!" Grover said walking up to me. "Wait... Woah! Your as Solo player, what the heck you doing with a... girl?" he said with a stiff face.

"I could have sworn you guys meet at the boss fights. I'll introduce you. This is Grover of the Satyrs guild." I say to Annabeth, then I look to Grover, still frozen. "And this is Annabeth, from the Demigods— Yo man, are you ok?" I wave my hand over Grovers face.

He stiffens up and raises hand out to Annabeth. "H-hhi I....I'm Grover. I'm 24 and single, and I'm looking for a--"

My knee, somehow landed in his groin. He falls to the ground moaning while holding his sack. His guild circles around me, only about 6 people in Grovers guild, including him.

"Woah! Are you really that Annabeth!" they all say in unison. I hold them off as they try to get closer to her.

"Don't worry... it's cool... theses guys are ok. Yeah but, I don't know about Grover." I said.

Grovers foot stomps on my toes. "That's payback! You weasel." He says with a happy grin. "What are you doing with a cute girl, you holden out on me?"

Annabeth starts to laugh, and we stop to look at her. Grover pulls me into an involuntary huddle.

"What's the deal man? Spill it." He whispered in my ear.

"Excuse me, Percy and I are together cause were sort of in a party." Annabeth says politely.

"Percy you son of a---"

"Wait! it's not what you think." I bargain.

"Percy look." Annabeth pointed past us. An army of all black clad soldiers march to us.

"That's the guild that runs Floor 1, they almost got slaughtered on Floor 13. Instead of leveling, they just been building up their numbers." Grover said.

"At ease!" the leader commanded, and they stopped, all of them fell to the ground out of breath. The leader walks up to us. "I'm with the Aincrad liberation army. Lieutenant colonel Ares."

"I'm Percy, Solo." I said.

"Sure, you are. Have you cleared the area up ahead?" Ares asked.

"Yeah, we also got a map with directions to the boss room." I said.

"Right, then hand over that map and well be on our way." He demanded.

"You want us to just give it to you!? You even know how much of a pain in the ass mapping is?" Grover said.

"We share our information and resources with civilian players all the time! And we don't charge a thing for it! It's your duty to cooperate with us, so hand over that map!" Ares shouted and grabbed Annabeth's arm. "Or well take her instead."

"What the hell is you—"

I wave off Grover. "You really should let her go." I said calmly.

"My army out numbers all of you." He said with a snarl.

"Your army looks like it's half dead already. Just let her go, and you can live a little bit longer." I said.

"What the hell are all 7 of you gonna do?" Ares growled.

"No, just me." I said. "First, I'll cut your hand off freeing Annabeth. Then I'll move to your guys, and they don't even stand a chance against a Level 1 pig right now, so they will be easy."

"Men on your feet, lets go." Ares said. "We are taking her with us."

I sighed. "Fine... remember this was your choice..."

I pulled out Riptide and my other sword.

"Duel wielding?" Annabeth said shocked.

"Is that even in the game?" Grover said.

"In SAO, there are rare skills that you can unlock. They are completely random, some weak, and some very powerful." I said. "I got lucky."

I move to Ares quickly and slash down onto his hand. Annabeth gets freed and Ares stumbles back. The army now on their feet, ready their weapons. I activate a sword skill in both of my swords and cut down 12. While leaving them on 1 Hp. The rest stare at me and ready their weapons again. A group thrust their spear at my chest, I leap into the air and smack all of them upside the head with the flat of my blades. I land into a roll, a spear lodges into my back doing 5 points of damage.

"What the—"

The guy said as I cut his chest, doing 499 points of damage out of 500. The rest didn't even have a chance, they all fell to my feet with in seconds, all laying on the ground with 1 Hp. Not killing a single one.

"How... what... Come on, fight me!" Ares said, reading a fallen soldiers one handed sword.

In a blink of an eye, I move back through his army and put my swords like scissors against his neck.

"Go away." I said calmy.

"Y...yes sir." Ares said swallowing nervously. Ares got his men up and they left us quickly.

"Percy what the hell?" Grover said. "You just took out like 100 guys... that... was... awesome!"

"Come on, let's get out of here before more show up." I said walking away with Grover's guild.

ANNABETH

Percy walks away, Grover's guild fawning all over him. Grover and I left standing by ourselves.

"So, uh..." Grover said awkwardly. "Annabeth... I got a favor to ask." He said rubbing his head. "He can be hard to talk to, and he's a loner, and addicted to combat. But he's a great guy, please take care of him will ya?" Grover smiled brightly.

"Ok, I promise he's in good hands." I smile back to him.