One of a kind sword

"Hey... hold my hand." Leo says laying his hand out of his sleeping bag.

"Hell no!" I roll over and go to sleep.

"Shit ass.." Leo mumbles.

The next morning, I woke up before Leo. Bored, I started digging around in the snow.

"What are you doing?" Leo groans sitting up.

"Look." I pull out a Crystallite Ingot from the ground. Leo taps it and it's description pops open.

"Is this what I think it is?" Leo says.

"Yep, this is why we came all the way out here. The dragon eats the crystals and turns into this in it's stomach... Heh. No wonder it's so hard to find." I toss the metal to Leo.

"Yeah but you found it... what's it doing all the way down here?" He asked.

"This whole isn't a trap like we thought, it's the dragons nest. And that's not just an Ingot... it's dragon excrement.... You know poop." I smirk.

He looks at the large crystal in his hands. He looks at me and down at the crystal over and over again. "Dragon shit!" he yells flinging it back at me.

"I guess, we got what we came here for. Still stuck though..." I say.

"Wait... this is supposed to be a dragons nest right?" Leo asks and I nod. "Dragons are nocturnal, so it won't be long until it comes..."

We both look up the hole at the same time, the dragon dives straight down coming at us fast. I throw Leo over my shoulder and pull out my sword. I shoot off a sword skill making the loose snow on the ground shoot up like a smoke bomb. The dragon gets confused and starts looking around on the ground for us. While I run straight up the wall high above the dragon, I leap off the wall and backflip falling straight down to the dragon.

"Hang on!" I yell at the screaming Leo squirming on my shoulder.

I dig my sword into the base of the dragons neck on his back. He roars in pain and starts shooting straight up at a insane speed. I hold onto my sword and Leo as tight as I could as we fly out of the hole. The dragon flies out of the hole and spreads it's wings stopping on a dime. Leo and I fling off the dragon straight into the clouds. He slipped off my back, as we flew off.

We start falling but Leo calms down, I hold out my hand for him to grab on. He smiles and takes it.

"I'm falling in love with you!" he yells over the wind of us falling.

"What?!" I yell.

June 25, 2024 Floor 48: Lindas

"One handed long sword, right?" Leo asks as he puts a red-hot ingot on the anvil.

"Yep, make it awesome." I nod.

He closes his eyes and takes a deep dramatic breath. He raises his hammer high in the air and slams it down.

Clink!

"It's done." He says breathlessly.

The ingot glows brightly, and slowly stretches out and turns into a shiny golden one-handed long sword.

"The sword is call, Riptide. One of a kind, and it's not even in the info brokers directory. Go on try it." He says.

I reach out and take the sword. I take a couple swings with it one handed.

"Good? Bad?" Leo says quietly.

"It's real heavy, it's a great sword!" I run and smile.

"It also said it had a special ability, two actually." He raises up two fingers. "The first one is, if you cap it like a pen. It turns into a pen... and the second one... cap it for me and hand it to me."

I cap the sword like a pen, and it turns into a golden pen. I handed it to him, and he looks at it for a second, then smiles. He opens the window and throws the pen out of the window.

"Hey what the hell!?" I yell.

"The second ability always returns to the owner. Check your pocket." He smirks.

I feel my pocket and a thin golden pen sits in side. "That's cool and all... but I'd prefer is it let me control water or something." I shrug.

"There is no magic in the game!" Leo snaps.

"Alright, you held up your end of the deal now it's my turn. How much?" I ask slipping the pen back into my pocket.

"Nah it's chill fam. Just make me your exclusive Blacksmith." Leo says and the door swings open.

"What the hell Leo, I've been messaging you for two days! You weren't even on the maps." Annabeth barges in and passes me and gets in his face.

"Sorry, I went to a dungeon." Leo says sheepishly.

"A dungeon, by yourself? No way!" Annabeth says.

"I went with him." Leo points to me and Annabeth turns around.

"P-Percy?!" She says.

"Hey, long time no see. What's it been... 2 days?" I say.

"This is a surprise! I didn't know you wanted to check this place out, I would have came with you." Annabeth smiles.

"How do you two know each other?" Leo said.

"We're both on the Assault Team, so..." I said.

"He said he wanted a new stronger sword, so I told him about you and your shop." Annabeth smiles. Leo nods. "Why is he acting like that, did you do something to him?!" Annabeth snaps.

"No! Don't snap at me I almost died!" I say back.

"Like that's my fault! Don't I always tell you not to fight Solo, it's too dangerous!" Annabeth yells back. "Leo if this guy said anything rude you tell me, riiight?" Annabeth grins with evil intent.

"The first thing this bastard does when he comes in is shatter my best sword!" Leo smiles.

"What!?" Annabeth clasp her hands together. "I'm sorry for this moron."

Leo leans in close to Annabeth and whispers in her ear, Annabeth's cheek go bright red. Leo runs off. "I got supplies to pick up, lates!" he runs out of the door.

"I told you it's not like that!" Annabeth yells.