Bianca

A while later, we managed to convince Chuck to meet with Bianca in her room at the Inn she's staying in. He sits in his chair, his leg twitching nervously with his hand covering his mouth.

"So that's what killed Will, and you're sure about it about the sword? Was it really Grimlock's?" He says some sweat dripping from his forehead.

Bianca's head drops, "There's no doubt." She says softly.

Chuck stands up in a panic. "Then why would he wait 6 months to kill him?! Unless... wait could he have stolen the ring? Do you think it's possible he killed Meg after all?" he collapses back in his chair. "Does Grimlock want to kill the 3 of us, because we didn't want to sell the dam ring, is that why he's after you and me now!?"

"Maybe Grimlock made the sword for someone else from our guild, and they were the one's who killed Will. Or maybe, Meg has come back from the dead to get her revenge. A player cant kill another player inside a safe zone, but something else... like a ghost could." She says softly, Chuck getting more and more nervous.

Bianca stands up, her eyes wide in fear, "I couldn't sleep at all last night, so I stayed up thinking." Her eyes go wider, and she doubles over. "IT WAS EVERYONE'S FAULT... EVERYONE IN THE GUILD IS GUILTY! HER BLOOD IS ON ALL OUR HANDS!" She clasps her hands over her eyes. "HER FATE WAS SEALED WHEN THAT RING DROPPED, WE SHOULDN'T HAVE VOTED. WE SHOULD HAVE DONE MEG TOLD US TO DO!" her voice getting louder, and she slowly backs up to the open windowsill. "Grimlock was the only one, the only member of the guild... who said we should leave the decision to Meg... you see, he's the only one of us who can avenge Meg... he's the only member of our guild who has the right to avenge her."

Chuck is shaking in his armor. "You gotta be kidding... you gotta be kidding... why now after all this time... why kill us now!" he stands up quickly. "You cant be ok with this Bianca! How can you accept being killed over some stupid vendetta!" I reach out and grab his wrist holding him back.

A wet thud, and Bianca's eyes go wide, and her mouth falls open. I quickly realize the sound, she leans forward and turns around now facing the open window. A small black dagger, the same shape as the sword that killed Will, sticks out of her back. Red pixels drain out taking her health. She starts to fall out of the window, and I start to run to her, but she falls out of the window before I can reach. Her body falls 4 stories down and smacks the ground with a sickening thud. Her body fades and explodes into pixels, leaving the dagger behind.