Floor 75

"I want to stay with you forever!" Annabeth sobs into my chest. "I want us to go on real dates, and to really get married. For us to grow old together! That's why... that's why..." She sobs, I gently hold her head into my chest.

"That's why... we need to finish this game. So, I can give it all to you." I said softly.

Floor 75: Collinia Teleport Gate Plaza

Annabeth and I warp in, dozens of players standing around staring at us, whispering quietly, and glaring at us.

"Hey!" A voice said behind me. We both turn around and see Grover and Frank.

"No way, you guys are coming too?" I smiled.

"That's the best you got. No way?" Frank smiled. "Hey man, I shut my shop down to come out here to get this done. Bro your looking at a player whose about as philanthropic as they come." He smirked.

"If your so philanthropic, you not gonna mind if we take you off the drop list." I glared at him.

"Hey now, lets not get to hasty no—"

Kronos and his guard walk through the crowd to an arch, he holds up a large crystal. "Corridor, open." He said. A large circular portal warps the air in front of him. "Well, here we go." He said and walked through.

"There's a bad vibe in here." Annabeth said as we walked through, the portal now fades away leaving us in a dark dungeon.

We gathered out front of the boss room, an echoing chime of all the players menus opening and equipping their potions and strongest gear.

"Everyone ready? The Demigods will go out in front distracting the boss and blocking attacks. The rest of you have to stay sharp and try to figure out its attack patterns. I wont lie, this battle will be hard. But I have faith that we can and will prevail. For our day of liberation!" Kronos said, the crowd of players all erupt into massive cheers.

My hands clench up, my visons tunneling, and my breath getting raged. But a soft hand tightens around mine. "Everything's gonna be fine." Annabeth's voice whispers in my ear, pulling me out of it. "I wont let anything happen to you. Promise." She smiled. "Make sure you protect me too ok?"

"Yeah... you know I will." I smile and kiss her forehead.

Kronos opens the boss door, revealing a dark corridor. "Forward to battle!" He yells and we all charge in to an empty circular platform, no walls, and no boss. The platform seems to be floating over a black abyss. The yelling stops, and the doors close behind us.

"Above us!" Annabeth yelled.

A long demonic skeletonized centipede growls at us from the high celling. "It's the Skull Reaper." Grover said. 5 large health bars pop up next to its name. The boss flies from the down from the ceiling and kills 4 men in one hit. It charges at a big group of players, who all run away. But Kronos charges back and blocks the attack. The boss swings wildly and kills another man. It then starts to circle Kronos quickly.

It attacks another player, but I run in and block the attack, the bosses attack nearly breaks my block when Annabeth sticks her sword in and helps me. We start our attack, Annabeth, Kronos, and I attack and block his front attacks. While Grover, Frank, and everyone else attack from the sides. A side attack kills a few more men, and almost Frank along as well. Grover got under it and hit it with a sword skill below, Frank flies in from above hitting it with a massive skill attack. Annabeth and I block an attack together and charge in dodging more attacks, we land a combo attack on the boss.

A few hours of fighting the boss, its health gets down to it's last bar. Kronos blocks an attack and Grover charges in hitting it hard. It's health drops to the finally little bit. "Everyone attack!" Kronos yelled. Everyone charged in and unleased a massive group attack on the boss. We barrage the boss non stop until it finally explodes into pixels.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Everyone that survived collapses onto the ground, dead tired from the massive battle. Annabeth and I sit leaning on each other struggling to catch our breath. "How many did we lose?" Grover said deadpanned.

I opened the map and count each dot. "14 of us died..." I said.

"We still have 25 floors to go!" Grover said. The crowd starting to get scared.

"25 more floors... how the hell are we even gonna make it that far!" Frank said laying spawned out on the ground.

I look to a group of players all sat tired, Kronos the only one standing, seemingly unfazed. A weird feeling grew in my gut. His health barley lost about 20%. Our battle flashes in my head, on how he stopped time. I slowly pick my up my sword as I stand. "Percy, what's wrong?" Annabeth said.

I dash at Kronos and use a sword skill, he quickly raises his shield to block, but I aim up at his face at he last second. My sword stops dead in its tracks.

Immortal Object

Flashed in front of him. "Percy what are you—" Annabeth runs up but sees the message. The crowd starts to murmured and stand up. "An immortal object? Commander Kronos, what's going on?" Annabeth said.

"I think I got the answer to that!" I interrupted. "The reason why the Commanders Hp never hits yellow, is cause he's protected by the system. You know, ever since day 1. Something has been bugging me about this whole thing. I was always wondering. Where is he always hiding when he watches us and controls everything in this world? Well... the answers pretty simple. It's so simple every kid knows it. There's nothing more boring than watching someone else play an RPG. Is there... Zeus?" I said looking at him.

A smile grows on his face. "You got me."