Beater

The bosses sword glows with a sword skill move, and slashes down at us. But his blocked and pushed away by that big guy Frank.

"We'll hold him off till you can heal." Frank says. He and a group of guys start fighting the boss.

But the boss easily blocks their attacks and slams them to the floor. Fran's weapon flies away from him as he crashes down to the floor.

"Look out!" I yell getting to my feet.

The boss jumps in the air to slam onto Frank's group. My sword glows with a sword skill and I run and jump into the air meeting the boss. The sword skill activates and slashes at his huge red belly sending slamming down to the ground. I fly away and hit the ground hard, my HP drops a few tics.

"Come on Annabeth, let's kill this bastard!" I yell at her.

Without hesitation she charges into the boss with me right next to her. The boss slashes his sword at us but I block it and push it away. Annabeth hits him with a barrage sword skill.

"Switch!" she yells.

I switch in and thrust my sword into his gut. "AHHHHHH!" I let loose a rage filled scream as drag my sword from his gut all the way up his neck and though his face, nearly splitting him in two.

The boss screams in pain as he falls backward, he slams into the ground melting into a billion red pixels.

Everyone is quiet, waiting to see what happens.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Pops in front of us. I gain 1857 EXP from killing the boss, and the last attack bonus pops up in front of me.

Coat of Midnight- Bonus item.

"Nice job." Annabeth says walking up behind me with Frank.

"That was some fine swordsmanship, congrats. Todays victory is all thanks to you." He says with a big toothy smile.

"No..." I say.

The crowd starts to cheer for me.

"Stop cheering!" someone says, people start looking around.

"Why'd you do it, huh? Why'd you let Jason die?" Luke walks out from the group.

"Let him die?" I repeat.

"That's what I said, admit it!" he snaps. "You knew the technique the boss was going to use. You could have told us, then Jason could have stood a chance... he wouldn't have had to die!"

The crowd starts to murmur, and a few turn to look at me.

"I know why he knew! He use to be a beta tester!" a random yells out. "Think about it... he knew the bosses attack patterns, he knew but he kept it from us! And I bet he's not the only beta tester here... come on show yourself!"

The crowd starts to look at everyone suspiciously waiting for someone to reveal themselves.

I swallow and take a deep breath. "Heh...Hehehe....haHAHaaahh.... so, you guys think I use to be a beta tester." I stand up. "It's not cool to put me in the same class as those losers."

"Huh...What'd you say?!" Luke grunts.

"You heard me dumbass... most of the thousand people who scored a slot in SAO's beta were rookies." I start walking to the side exit. "So green they didn't even know how to level up, no... even you guys are better then they were. But me... I'm nothing like those guys. During the beta, I made it floors that where higher than any of the other testers, I knew about the boss cause I've killed tons of monsters with way more sword skills on higher floors." I stop walking. "I know a bunch of other things too, more than you can imagine. More than any info broker."

"Wha-what the hell... if that's true, then your worst then a beta tester. You're a god dam cheater!" Luke yells.

"He's a beta tester and a cheater...he's a beater!" some one in the crowd yells.

"A beater... yeah I like it." I keep my back to the group, I open my inventory. "Ok, you can call me a beater. Just don't confuse me with those beta losers anymore." I equip the Coat of Midnight. A long unbuttoned black trench coat. I turn and give a quick smirk to the group then I head up the steps.

"Earlier... you said my name, who'd you know?" Annabeth asks.

I stop at the top of the steps. "That little bar under your HP bar, is where your party members health is. It says their gamertag before that." I say without turning.

"Huh...Percy? That's your name?" she says.

"Yeah... you are good, you can become strong in this game... but if the day comes where someone you trust invites you to a guild, don't turn it down." I press on the door, and I get teleported out of the dungeon.