Sandwich.

Octavian glares at me with gritted teeth. He pulls out a dagger and charges at me, Annabeth perries his attack sending the dagger into the air.

"I don't know how but he cheated! You saw how he destroyed my sword!" he points a finger at me. "He must have used some kind of trick! There's no other way I could have lost to a pathetic Beater like him!"

"Octavian, as second in command of the Demigods. I'm relieving you of your duties as my body guard. You're to return to HQ and wait for futher orders." Annabeth says.

He slowly walks to the wrapping platform, and he disappears in a bright blue glow. Annabeth sighs and nearly falls over and I catch her.

WINNER: PERCY

The duel scoreboard dinged overhead.

Annabeth steadies herself and turns to look at me with worried eyes. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to drag you into that."

"It's no biggie. I'm more worried about you. Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah I am. The guilds getting on my nerves, so... maybe cause I've been so focused on clearing the game. Or maybe I'm so demanding of the other members." She said quietly.

"Yeah I get that. But you didn't have much of a choice. Think about it, if you done things any different, you think your guild would have gotten this far as they have?" I asked. "I mean... what do I know, I just mess around as a Solo player right? The thing is, if you take a day off to team up with a loser like me. So what? That's your decision to make, in my opinion no ones got the right to complain. Screw 'em"

Annabeth smiles. "Wow. Thank you for your opinion on the subject. Ok I accept your offer and I'll be taking a day off from the guild. You can play forward today." She says with a smirk patting me on the shoulder as she walks away.

"W...wait a second, arnt we supposed to take turns as forwards!?" I yell running after her.

"Sorry it's my day off, remember?" She said.

"Oh, come on!" I complained.

Floor 74: Dungeon

Annabeth fight and make our way though a particularly tough dungeon, she moves so fast you can barely see her sword. The enemy falls to the ground and explodes into pixels. We keep moving along the dungeons path. I'm looking at the map of the dungeon as we walk.

"Percy look." Annabeth says and points Infront of us.

A giant door with a carving of some huge horned beast.

"Is that what I think it is?" She asks.

"We found the boss room." I said, she grabs my sleeve.

"What do we do?" she asked. "You think we should look inside?"

"Well, we came all this way, besides. Boss monsters never leave the rooms they guard. I think we'll be ok if we just take a peek." I said. "Have a warp crystal ready just in case." We both pull out our warp crystals and press our hands onto the door.

The door slides open easily, despite being bigger than a 2-story house. A pitch-black room slowly reveals past the opening doors. We cautiously walk in, braziers light up along the walls in blue flames. They light one by one all the way down the dark room. The boss gets lit up by the flames.

A giant minitour with blue skin and golden curly horns. A sword longer than a car in his hand. The Gleam Eyes. The name pops up, a red cursor over his head. 4 large health bars stretch out next to him. He towers over us and roars. We do the only thing we can do... run away screaming.

We hid behind a pillar outside of the boss room panting hard.

"That one is going to be tough to beat." Annabeth says.

"Your right, I saw that he only had one big sword. And I'm pretty sure it has special attacks." I sigh.

"We have to put Tanks in the front row, and keep switching out just to ware that thing down." She said.

"Yeah and it would help if we had about 10 shield users." I said.

"10 shield users huh?" She says.

"Yeah... what's wrong?" I asked.

"You are, your hiding something arnt you?" she said.

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"I just realized something. The biggest advantage about using a one-handed sword is you can also use a shield. But you know what, I don't think I've ever seen you using one." She said. "I don't use a shield cause it will slow down my Rapier. Others don't cause they think it looks dumb. And how come your not using the sword you commissioned from Leo? Very suspicious." She glares at me for a few grueling seconds. "Oh, never mind, it's rude to ask people to justify their skills." She says cheerfully, and I sigh in relief. She pulls out a picnic basket. "Since it got so late, we might as well have lunch here." She smiles.

"Really!? D-did you make it yourself!?" I asked her, not able to contain my excitement.

"Yep, but you better take your gloves off before you eat." She says. I quickly do as she said, she hands me a delicious looking sandwich. "Here you go."

I stare at the perfectly made dream sandwich, then I sink my teeth in. "This is so good! How'd you get it to taste so amazing?" I asked.

She pulls up over a hundred notes on food recipes. "Put it down for a year of study. Aincrad has everything you ever need, about 100 different seasonings. I made everything just by calculating all the different tastes and textures." She pulls out a glass bottle, filled with some sort of green liquid. "This was made with groqua seed, shukra leaf, and calum water." she puts a little on my finger and I taste it.

"It's mayonnaise." I said shocked. She pulls out another bottle with a blue liquid.

"And I made this using abilqua seed, sag leaf's, and oola fish bone." She pour a bit on my finger.

"Woah! Its soy sauce!" I said exited. "You can sell this stuff, and make a fortune!"

"You really think it's that good?" she blushes.

I cross my arms. "Wait... you can't sell it."

"But, why not?" she said.

"Cause there wouldn't be any left for me." I look her right in the eyes. She sighs and her cheeks a little red.

"My god... you're so greedy. If you like it that much... I could always make more for you." She said looking away.

The sound of someone walking in the dungeon near us perks my ears. We stand up quickly to see who it is.

"Hey Percy! How ya doing buddy!" Grover said loudly and quickly walked up to me.