❛ Bullet In A Gun | Bucky Barnes ᵗ ❜

Start from the beginning

EPIGRAPH ━━ ❝One day you will thank yourself for never giving up.❞ ─ Unknown

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which Freya Robbins struggles with the life she was raised in. She tries to prove to her friends that she's more than what she was trained to be. But being brought in to help Steve Rogers showed her that she didn't need to prove anything to them.

SUMMARY ━━ Freya Robbins was different from the other kids she knew growing up. She could do things that someone couldn't normally do. For starters her father was a trained assassin, and because of that he made her learn everything he knew. On top of learning to be a young child assassin she also had the ability to control the darkness. Her normal human friends didn't know of the two secrets she hid from them. But as she grew up she eventually told them. They didn't look at her the same way after finding out the truth. Clint Barton came to her rescue a few days later asking for her help. Not knowing much she agrees to it anyway. Joining the fight she eventually learns that she doesn't need to prove to anyone how normal she is.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ Follows the song Bullet in a Gun by Imagine Dragons, if you change the title please keep the song in the playlist.

─ Darkness Manipulation is the power to manipulate darkness. Variations of Absent Energy Manipulation and Elemental Manipulation. User can create, shape, or manipulate darkness and shadows.

─ The acts can be changed but must include infinity war, post-infinity war and Endgame.

─ Post-Infinity War would be during the 23 days before endgame picks up. You can combine post-infinity war with endgame or they can be separate acts.

─ As seen above Clint is the one to come find her. Steve knew about her and he had planned on bringing her into the team as and Avenger but then everything happened.

─ The prologue could be like a little training session with Freya and her father, as well as learning how to use and control her powers.

─ She is technically an assassin however her dad trained her to take out the bad guys.

─ Steve only knew about her because she was mentioned in the Winter Soldier.

─ After the events of Civil War she spends a few days in Wakanda with Bucky before he goes back on ice. Then she leaves and is on the run with the others for the next 2 years.

─ Freya and Bucky flirt a lot when they're together in Infinity War, she does have feelings but she's afraid to admit them to him because she thinks he doesn't feel the same way so when Freya watches Bucky disappear she regrets not telling him what he meant to her.

─ Freya disappears for the first year after they kill Thanos. No one knows where she is and they assume she's dead.

─ Freya actually spent some time during the first and second year with Tony and Pepper. She had made amends with Tony and they'll actually become pretty good friends so much so that she becomes an Aunt to Morgan.

─ Freya knows a little about who Peter Parker is to Tony, but she doesn't know much aside from what Tony told her.

─ Freya will meet Peter on the battlefield. Tony will introduce the two after Tony and Peter share their hug.

─ Fury will contact Freya and ask her to come in and help Peter once the get him to come in and help. Freya meets Quentin Beck and at first glance she feels something off about it.

─ Freya is determined to figure out what he's hiding and she does actually help Peter a lot through the movie.

─ After the events of Far From Home she meets up with Sam and Rhodey as Sam knows what he's doing to do with the shield now.

─ She team up with Sam and Bucky to help them out.

─ After the events of TFATWS, she'll go back to help Peter. He calls her and that's why she leaves.

─ Before she leaves she does admit to Bucky how she feels about him even though she still isn't sure if he feels the same way.

─ It is completely up to you to decided what happens between Bucky and Freya. And you can also decide where Freya goes after the events of No Way Home.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: favorite
marvel actor and why?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────