❛ Slip Away | Natasha Romanoff ᵃ ❜

Começar do início

STORY DESCRIPTION ━━ In which Ellie Greene is recruited by Natasha Romanoff to help them stop a god from taking over the world with the use of the Tesseract.

SUMMARY ━━ Ellie Greene knew about the existence of Infinity Stones, she knew more about life itself than she let on. She knew about the existence of the Eternals, and they knew that she knew about them. But Ellie never lead on about other life because she didn't want to put herself in harms way or anyone else. As she grew up she learned that she had the ability of each of the six Infinity Stones. She could use their powers without having to ever lay her hands on the Infinity Stones. Thanos however knew of her existence in the universe. And he wanted her. If he could collect all the Infinity Stones and take her he would be unstoppable. But Ellie kept a low profile and stayed hidden until Natasha Romanoff walked into her house asking for her help to stop a god known none other than Loki. She agreed, and was pulled into the life that Natasha was living and along the way she found herself forming feelings for the redhead.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ Follow's the song Slip Away by UNSECRET and Ruelle

─ As seen in the description Ellie has the ability to use any of the Infinity Stones as she chooses. The Sorcerer Supreme knows about her and then tend to make sure she's kept hidden from threats that might be after her. Eventually that'll be handed off to Stephen Strange and he'll bring her to the Sanctum in New York to make sure everything is in check before she goes to her next hiding spot when she's not with the Avengers.

─ Ellie is very skilled in sword weaponry and has created her own swords. The main one that she use is kind of like the weapon used in the Adam Project ( on Netflix ).

─ She also carries small knives and a few small guns.

─ Ellie has created her own suit that allows her to use her powers the way she wants to. Her and Tony later work to create a better suit for her but that won't be until Age Of Ultron. The suit colors of black, blue, and a light purple. However you can change the colors of her suit if you don't want to use them.

─ When she is in her suit she has her hair pulled back into a ponytail and she wears a mask over her eyes that actually cover's her eyes. She can see out of it, and how Tony has Jarvis, she had her own tech system that she created when she was a young child.

─ Sitwell will mention that Ellie is on the list to be taken down when the Helicarrier's go up in the air.

─ Ellie starts to realize she has feelings for Natasha in the Winter Solider but doesn't act on them.

─ The romance plot between Bruce and Natasha will not happen in AoU, it will instead be Ellie and Natasha. You can if you'd like give Bruce and love interest but you do not have to do that.

─ Ellie thinks that having Vision on their side is the best thing, mainly because she knows that Thanos is coming for the Infinity Stones and herself as well. But she knows that they won't be in any danger, at least that's what she thinks.

─ Ellie will side with Tony in Civil War, because she believes that this could help keep them all safe in the likely event something happens.

─ But she does ultimately side with Steve because she realizes her mistakes. Tony is hurt by her actions because they are actually really good friends. In Endgame he learns to forgive her.

─ Ellie will go on the run with Natasha, Ross doesn't suspect that she's with Natasha because she never had a tracker in her suit as she made her own from scratch. Even though Tony helped her with her suits and weapons she was the one who created all on her own.