One Pre-debut chapter- OG plot

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry I mean who wouldn't like you you've practically got everything you're smart and pretty.You name it you have it."I tried to reassure her.

"Thanks.Off to bed now."She smiled at me before changing her mood to push me out of the room.

"What!We were just getting along just well right now you can't just send me off!"I looked at her as she was dragging me out of the kitchen.

"Well guess what I can now go get ready for bed you've got a busy day ahead of you."She left me at the top of the stairs.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My alarm clock roared in the sound of the morning silence my peace was once ruined again.I had to be at the company by 1 with all my things packed and ready to go.Then we'll go to the dorms get unpacked then everything will start from there.

But not everything was ready it was 8 o'clock and there was no sign that I was even moving out.I climbed out my bed and walked over to Jieun's room.When I opened the door she was sound asleep but that wouldn't last long.

I screamed.

Soon enough Jieun was out of her bed laying on the floor as she got startled which led her to fall.

"And what was that for?"She said in a tired voice laying there on her rug snuggling into the duvet she dragged off her bed.

"You have to help me pack so get up."I walked over to her trying to drag the sheets out of her firm grip on it.

"Start on your own I'll make breakfast in a bit."Jieun told me snuggling deeper into her bed sheets.

I waved her off and walked out her room as there was no hope of getting her any time soon.

Still in my pajamas I stood infront of my wardrobe.I took out the outfit I was going to wear today.I white tank top with a denim Jacket and Cargos.

By the time I had finished getting ready it was 8:40 I was running short on time if I wanted to attempt to complete everything I had to do.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The time had passed by very quickly from 8:40 to 10:36 and the best feeling was I was finally done two suitcases a box and a backpack full of everything I'll need.I had 2 hours and 24 minutes to spare before I needed to be at the company.Just like I did earlier I walked into Jieun's room to find her not there but atleast she wasn't sleeping as she would be the one driving me to the company.

I walked down the stairs to see my sister platting up food."And I was just about to call you.So are you done?"She asked me.

"Yeah and without any of your help which you promised me."I said coughing out the last part.

"When did I say that I'll help you."She looked at me dead in the eyes.

"Even if you didn't promise I think it would have been nice if you actually helped considering it's one of the last days I'm spending with you in a long time."I gave her a fake smile before turning walking up to the counter and took a seat.I took a bite of the omelet which sat on my plate."Tastes good."

"I know it's because I made it!"She faked laughed. I rolled my ey
es at her before turning back to my food.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The time was 11:30 My sister and I were packing my suitcases in the car. "Are you sure you have everything because I'm not picking up anything for you?"My sister raised an eyebrow finally loading the last box closing the trunk then turning towards me.

"Yes im sure Ji now calm down I know you'll miss me but hurry up."
I walked over to the passenger side opening up the door then giving her one last look before getting in.

OUTFIT:

Jieun:

Name:Kim Jieun DOB:14th October 2000Nationality: Korean-BritishLanguages:Korean:100% English:100%Japanese:85%

Name:Kim Jieun
DOB:14th October 2000
Nationality: Korean-British
Languages:
Korean:100%
English:100%
Japanese:85%