❛ Way Down We Go | Steve McGarrett ᵃ ❜

Start from the beginning

SUMMARY ━━ Ryleigh Harrington didn't have the greatest life growing up. The only constant person that got her through the trauma of the things her parents did to her was her best friend Steve McGarrett. But things changed for her when Steve was sent away after his mothers passing. Her life at home got worse until eventually she left before they could kill her. She moved to the inland where she met her now deceased husband. The two went into the military together and were station together. But his death, an unnecessary death at that, caused her to hold a strong disliking towards the government. They had been the ones to send her and her husband on that mission as well as their team. Only they had the wrong information, Ryleigh was the only one who survived. With her husband having only passed a way a month ago she moved back home and into the house her parents surprising left her after their death. An old friend comes back into the picture asking her to join his task force. Though she's not sure because of what had happened to her husband.

EXTRA INFORMATION ⤵︎

─ Follows the song Way Down We Go by KAELO, if you decide to change the title please keep the song in the playlist.

─ Ryleigh's parents and husband can be casted however they are only ever mentioned as they are dead.

─ Ryleigh has been back in Hawaii for about 2 weeks when Steve shows up at her house. She still broken and a mess after losing her husband. He passed away around the same time that her parents died.

─ Her husband was killed in the explosion that took the rest of her team and almost took her life. And her parents were killed in a car accident.

─ Ryleigh is really not sure she wants to join the team because she has no trust in the government after what had happened.

─ Steve wants to help her heal and he really does think that this is the way that she can heal.

─ Seasons can be added but you must follow Seasons 1 to Season 3. If you decided to not add Seasons then Ryleigh will actually leave at the end of Season 3 because she finds a different job. Something that's more relaxed. And that'll prompt her to break Steve's heart because he doesn't want her to leave.

─ If you decided to keep her in after Season 3 her and Steve will get together by that point, maybe the thought of leaving had come up in conversation and somehow Steve managed to convince her to stay.

─ She is very much like Steve, she's just the female version of him. Danno will take notice to this and not be thrilled about it, that he not only has to deal with Steve but now he has to deal with Ryleigh who is exactly like Steve when it comes to danger.

─ In the middle of Season 2 ( this will kind of be your own and not follow the show ) Ryleigh will be kidnapped and beaten because of the mission that she was on that got her team killed and her husband.

─ They want information on what she was going after but she tells them that they were given the wrong information.

─ Steve will go over to Ryleigh's house with Danno. They sometimes pick her up for work. When they get there her door is open and it looks like it was broken into.

─ Danno calls for back up while Steve goes into her house, the place is a mess things are everywhere it looks like a struggle. Pictures are broken, dishes are broken. Basically the entire house looks like a tornado hit it.

─ They begin to search for her while her captors are trying to get information out of her. Eventually they realize that she doesn't have any information and they leave her for dead.

─ Steve is the one who finds her in the warehouse, the others split up. She's barely breathing, Steve carries her out of the warehouse where the EMT's come to check up on her and eventually get her to the hospital.

─ While she's in surgery, Kono will stay at the hospital while the others including Steve try to figure out what happened. He'll eventually figure out who was after her and tell the team what had happened to her before she moved back to Hawaii.

─ They do manage to find the people who hurt her and they are arrested.

─ When Ryleigh wakes up Steve will let her know that he was so afraid to lose her, that he couldn't lose her again. And that's really the first hint to her that maybe Steve feels the same way about her that she does about him.

─ Through out the rest of Season 2 and Season 3 the two will continue to pin for each other and it will annoy the others. Danno will actually say something to the both of them sometime in Season 3 because he's had enough of it.

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

if you have any questions about this plot, feel free
to contact me on here, instagram, or twitter. please
make sure to follow the rules listed in the rules
chapter. if you do not follow/read the rules you
will be declined.

───── • • ─────
password: what is one
thing you would change
about hawaii five-o?
───── • • ─────

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────