❝ HARRINGTON ❞

HARRINGTON

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

Would you guys like to set sail in this ocean of flavor with me?

WELCOME TO HARRINGTON, after much thought I've decided to go back to my original idea and am keeping all plots in one book at a time. It's just easier on me so I don't have to go back and forth between the two. I still am not going to take plot request, however I might change that in the future. As of right now that's to be determined.

I WILL BE re-posting my beloved plots here and a lot more plots will be out since there are now some books that I no longer want to write. Please be patient as I work to get everything in order and please do not steal these plots. If there is one you like please ask for it. I apologize for changing everything up, there were also a lot of plots that I want to make edits too since other movies or new seasons have come out. The only plots that won't change are ones that are taken.

Everything that people tell you is important, everything that people say you should care about, it's all just bullshit. But I guess you gotta mess up to figure things out, right?

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

I'm stealthy, like a ninja.

RULE 01 | BE PATIENT ━━━ It will take me a while to get plots up, I do have other stories to work on as well as a life outside of Wattpad, so please be patient

RULE 02 | BE NICE ━━━ I will not tolerate people who are disrespectful to me and or others, if you disrespect me or others you will be placed on the black list and muted.

RULE 03 | TWO WEEKS ━━━ You have two weeks after I accept your request to publish the plot. If you do not have the plot up within two weeks I will take it back and give it to someone else, unless you give me a reason why you haven't published it yet. If you need more time please send me a message and let me know.