Chpt 44. Akita Hanataka

Start from the beginning

For some odd reason ......

He's still alive.

Shinoshi doesn't feel like air is cutting him off. All he feel is his neck tighting him very tight.

Shinoshi POV

Why on earth am I not dying?! I did this right didn't I?!

I move my body and neck to try to make myself suffocate.

I don't feel suffocation.

Come on, you stupid body! Kill me! I'm trying to kill myself! Why can't I die.

I started panicking trying to kill myself and tears in my eyes. I'm only crying out of frustration.

Come on! I want to kill myself! I want to join my Mother!!!

-----------

Meanwhile

Inside All Might's room. He is sitting down on the chair reading a book about: " How to take care a spoiled child"

He was taking notes on every page being careful not miss anything important. When all of a sudden his ears started to twitch really hard. It's worse when his son stomach patch a hole on the "rocky rocks."

What the hell is Shinoshi doing in his room?! Yelled All Might.

All Might dropped the book to use his hands to hold on to his ears out of pain. He can feel his hearing starting to disappear, only to hear ringing. Blood is trickling down all the way to his shirt.

All Might finally got himself to stand up and ran out the door in his fast speed pace to his son's bedroom. He open the slid door, breaking it.

He sees his son struggling trying to kill himself. He rush in there and got him down while ripping the noose off of his neck.

All Might is furious.

All Might:*furious* WHAT THE HELL?! WERE YOU THINKING?! WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF TO AVOID YOUR CONSEQUENCES? IT'S ONLY EIGHT MONTHS NOT A FULL ON YEAR OR TEN YEARS!!! WHY ARE YOU SOO DUMB?! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FACE IT AND FACE THE WORLD OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. EVERYONE HATES YOU, THE PUBLIC, THE CITIZENS, WRESTLING PARTNERS, THE PEOPLE THAT YOU KNOW, ALL HATE YOU! DO YOU THINK KILLING YOURSELF WILL MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE?! YOU STUPID CHILD?! WHY CAN'T YOU THINK ANYTHING RIGHT?! YOUR A FAILURE! I MEANT WHAT I SAID INSIDE THE COURTROOM AND WHISPERING WORDS TO YOU. I DO NOT REGRET AT ALL. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT!

The boy is covering his ears from loudness from his father's voice. While crying to himself not killing himself fast enough for his father came in.

Outside Shinoshi's door is Nakamura, omoikane, butler, himari, and co-workers. They're all standing watching the scene.

Nakamura:You know I think All Might is starting to become abusive. If I was in his position, I would comfort him. Not yell at the top of his lungs.

Butler: Everything is going downhill. Shinoshi may have did something wrong, but I would at least comfort him.

One of the co-workers:How dare All Might make us not comfort shinoshi. He is going through soo many things. He needs comfort.

All Might notice that his son is covering his ears. In his eyes he see him not listening to him and trying hard not to pay attention to what he's saying.

The father forcibly grabbed his son's arms and bring them done, earning a crack from his shoulders.

Shinoshi:ow~