Chapter 36

*Jenn's POV*

Me and Jc were cuddled on the couch. I'm super glad I was with him again. I hated how he hurt me, but when he kissed me I felt those sparks that we used to have.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and then I realized I knew what was happening.

"Oh shit really!", I thought in my head. I got up and went to the bathroom. I went to the room Andrea was in.

"Andrea I need your help."

"What is it?"

"It's about that time again."

"Ok um...wait don't you have any pads or tampons?"

"I ran out. Now please hurry up before I bleed through my pants."

"Ok ok um I know I have some tampons in my bag." She searches through her bag and pulls out a tampon.

"Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome girl!" I run to the bathroom and put on the tampon. I check my pants to see if there was any stains and thank gosh there wasn't. I went back downstairs and cuddled with Jc. He kisses the top of my head and it calms me down.

*sooner or later*

Andrea, Lauren and Kian come downstairs and watch scary movies with me and Jc. Andrea and Kian were cuddled up and Lauren was sitting by herself on the floor.

"Wow I'm forever alone.", Lauren says and fake pouts. I unwrap myself from Jc and hug Lauren. We go back to watching the movie. I needed to change and when I get up, my tampon falls out of my pocket. My cheeks become red and I feel super embarrassed. Before I could grab it, Jc grabs it.

"What is this some kind of candy wrapper?", he says. Andrea, Lauren and even Kian start snickering. My cheeks become a very bright red.

"Jc?", Lauren says.

"Yeah?"

"That's a tampon." He looks embarrassed.

"Oh.", he says. Andrea, Lauren and Kian start laughing their asses off.

"Oh it's ok dude.", Kian says patting Jc's back, still laughing. I forget that it happened and change my tampon.

*a few hours later*

After the last movie, Jc and I go upstairs hand in hand. We go in his room and lock the door. He immediately starts attacking my lips and I attack back.

"I missed you, you know that?", he says in between kisses.

"Yeah. I missed you too." He moves to my neck.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I look through my bag to find my cigarettes. Yes, I still smoke, but not as much. It makes me feel a certain way. And that way is calmness.

I walk to the room Lauren was in. I wanted to ask her to see if she knew where they were, since she's the only one who knows I smoke.

"Lauren?"

"Have you seen my cigarettes?"

"Oh yeah um I have them."

"Ok. Why and where are they?"

"They're in that nightstand and I don't have any cigarettes so I just got yours."

"And you didn't ask me?"

"Sorry." She smiles a fake smile. I sigh and shake my head.

"Whatever." I get my cigarettes and walk outside to light one.

Hey guys! This chapter wasn't great, but I have an idea and it'll come soon, so be patient. Love you guys hope you liked this anyway! -Sam