Chapter 24

*Jenn's POV*

It's been almost 2 weeks since I've been in this hellhole. It did get better because of Lauren. We've been sneaking outside to where I met, without getting caught, and she always has cigarettes with her. We would have meetings weekly where we talk about our problems. I had them with Lauren and sometimes we would get bored. We'd pretend to be sick in order to leave. I love hanging out with Lauren here but, I hated being here since day one. I get upset sometimes and they tell me to calm down. This is why I wish I never lived. The other patients would make fun of my scars at our meetings and I'd cry. Wow. Even mental freaks hate me.

Me and Lauren were outside ditching everyone else. Again. We were blowing clouds of smoke from our cigarettes. I was telling about my old foster parents, cracking jokes about them which caused Lauren to laugh. We here footsteps.

"Shit.", we both say. A doctor walks up to us.

"What are you girls doing out here?", she asked.

"Hanging out what does it look like?", Lauren says causing me to chuckle.

"You're not supposed to be out here. No one is."

"Sorry ma'am we didn't know that.", I say not really sorry.

"Are those cigarettes?", the nurse asks taking the them out of our hands.

"No drugs are allowed here!" She throws the cigarettes on the ground and steps on them. She grabs both of our arms and drags us inside. She walks us to a male doctor. She tells him what we did and they take us to a room. They push on chairs and lock the door. I feel a sting on my face. They punched me. Not just me but, Lauren too. They beat us, kicked us, punched us. I could feel blood dripping from our nose. They punched me one more time and everything goes black.

Hey guys! So what do you think they're gonna do to Jenn and Lauren? I hope you enjoyed this!

Remember to leave me some great comments and votes! -Sam<3