Chapter 32

*Jenn's POV*

I can't believe I actually trusted her. The woman who left me behind for most of my life, I trusted her!

I stay in the bathroom for I don't know how long. Every once in a while, Andrea would knock and ask how I'm doing. I saw a razor on the corner of the bathtub and almost picked it up. I wanted to do it, but I didn't want to be surrounded by those mental freaks again. I decided to do, but not on my wrist. On my side and a little on my legs. I don't think anyone's gonna see my side and I'm always wearing pants. Every time I cut, the pain would go away. The cut would make me not feel what I was feeling before. After I cut, I got the courage to go back downstairs. I wash my cuts and unlock the door. I walk downstairs and find Lauren in the kitchen. Yes, she was still here.

"Hey what happened to you? I was getting worried.", Lauren says.

"My mom..."

"Uh oh what?"

"My mom escaped!" She looked confused.

"She escaped from jail! She lied to me! They said they let her out." I feel my eyes water.

"Oh Jenn." She hugs me. I cry on her shoulder.

"Hey what's going on?", Andrea's voice said. It was silent.

"Oh...Jenn. I'm sorry." She joins the hug.

"Hey what's going on?", a voice said. I couldn't really hear, because I was between Andrea and Lauren. I break myself from the hug and turn around. Mom. I walked towards her.

"You lied to me!"

"What are you talking abo-"

"They didn't let you out! You escaped! You fucking liar! I can't believe I trusted you!"

"Jenn..." She reaches towards my shoulder. I slap her hand away.

"I'm never trusting you again and I never want to see you again so just stay the fuck away from me!" She cries. She leaves without saying another word. I really hope those were the last words I said to her. I never want to see that bitch again.

Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I updated. I usually update everyday and I didn't get to do that for a while. But I finally did. I saw that I hit 500 reads! Thank you guys for reading and voting and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I also hit 100 reads on my other fanfic. It's called Dark and it's a Kian fanfic. I love you guys so much!!!! -Sam