Chapter 34

*Jenn's POV*

"How did it go?", Andrea asked once I walked through the door.

"She misses me. She really did care."

"Well, that's great right? Why do you not seem happy?"

"She escaped, because she actually does love me. She just wanted to see me. I feel so...guilty now."

"Why? I mean, she cared for you that's what you wanted right?"

"Yeah, but...I just pushed her away and told her to fuck off. She cared for me Andrea and I just pushed her away!" My eyes start to water. Andrea leaned in and hugged me. I sob on her shoulder. I hear footsteps and feel arms wrap around me. I figured those arms were Kian's, Jc's and Lauren's. They ask me why I was crying.

"She escaped, because she actually cared about me. She said she was guilty for hurting me and wanted out. She just wanted to see me. Now I feel guilty for pushing her away." My eyes water again. The same arms wrap around me again.

*a few hours later*

I was sitting alone in my room listening to music. Lauren walks in.

"Hey.", she says sitting next to me on the bed.

"Hey."

"Wanna do something?"

"No I think I'm just gonna stay-"

"Oh come on. You've been sitting in this room all depressed, you need to go out and do something."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Just something that will get you off your butt and something that will make you have fun. We're going out whether you like it or not." She grabs my wrist and my skateboard and drags me downstairs.

"Andrea come down we're going out!", Lauren yells. Andrea comes down and gets her skateboard.

"What are we doing?", she asks.

"Something. Let's go!" I reluctantly ride my skateboard with Andrea and Lauren. I felt the breeze through my hair and the warm California sun on my face. I then remembered the feeling of riding a skateboard. The breeze relaxes me and then I start to actually have some fun. I keep skating with Andrea and Lauren until we stop at the beach.

"Come on!", Lauren says. We follow Lauren onto the sand.

*even more hours later*

Me, Lauren, Andrea skate back home from the beach.

"That was so fun!", Andrea said once we walked through the front door.

"I know right!", Lauren said.

"I did have fun!", I said.

"See I told you if you just went out for a while you would feel better.", Lauren said.

*Jc's POV*

I see Jenn, Andrea and Lauren walk through the front door. I stare at Jenn. She was so beautiful. Her straight blonde hair, her piercing eyes, her smile. I still loved her.

"How did it go?", I ask the girls.

"It was fun.", Jenn said.

"Oh cool." Andrea and Lauren walk upstairs. Jenn was going to, but I stopped her.

"Hey Jenn?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you?"

"Sure." She walks towards me. At first, I didn't know what to say or do. I just stared at her beautiful face. I didn't know what to. I leaned in.

Hey guys! Wow when was the last time I updated? This chapter wasn't great today, but I needed to update. I hope you guys enjoyed and I love you all! -Sam