Chapter 25

*Jenn's POV*

I wake up on the floor, duck tape around my arms and legs, duck tape on my mouth and a blindfold.

"Wake up sleepyheads.", a voice says. It sounded so killer. And I mean like serial killer. Someone unties my blindfold. I blink and see I'm in a black room. I see Lauren next to me in the same situation I'm in. I see two people in front of us and it's those doctors that beat us. They grab mine and Lauren's arm and drag us to our rooms. They let go of us, pushing us into a corner. They search our rooms, or more like trashing it. They look through our beds, our drawers, our closet. They take the sheets off our beds and find something in Lauren's bed. The cigarettes. One of them takes them and puts them in their pocket. They beat us up again, same way they did last time. They rip off the duck tape off our mouths, which hurts like hell by the way.

"Jenn look in the closet.", Lauren whispers. I scoot to the closet, because of the duck tape around my legs. I look in the closet and see nothing but, the scattered clothes on the floor. I look through the clothes and feel something sharp.

"Ouch!" I pick it up. Pocketknife. I was amazed they didn't find that.

"Who are you?", I say.

"Just shut up and let us free.", Lauren says making me chuckle. I scoot back to her and try to cut the duck tape off with my wrist taped together. I finally get her free and she lets me free. We unwrap the duck tape from our legs.

Hey guys! This chapter sucked I know. I wanted to write but, got stuck on what to write after they took the duck tape off. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter anyways! -Sam<3