Chapter 13

*Jenn's POV*

Jack and I keep talking and he tells me more of his life story. He stops.

"Hey, I'll take to my house.", Jack says.

"Your house?"

"Yeah. Well, it's not like actually my house but I live there...for now."

"Ok.", I agreed.

"Gather your stuff."

"Why?"

"Well you're going to be staying with me right?"

"Yeah I guess." I didn't think I was staying with him but, I guess it's worth a shot. I gather my pillows, blankets, and other stuff I put out. We walk to his place. We keep walking until we come across this old apartment building.

"Does anyone else live here?", I ask Jack.

"Nope just me. It's abandoned. No ones lived here forever." We walk upstairs in his "apartment." It was small but, this is all he has. I didn't really mind.

"Want a drink?", he asks me. He walks to the fridge and pulls out a beer. Honestly, why the fuck not? It's kind of what I needed right now.

"Hell yeah.", I reply. He tosses me a beer. I pop open the top and take a sip. He does the same.

*Andrea's POV*

I woke up yawning. I went downstairs to make breakfast. I saw a paper on the table and went to look at it. It was a note...from Jenn. I read the note.

"Oh shit." I rush back upstairs to Kian's and Jc's rooms. I knock on their doors and wait for them to come out. I stand in the hallway until I see them walk out. 

"Hey."

"What's going on?", the boys say.

"Jenn left.", I say showing them the note. They take the note from me and read it.

"Oh shit.", they both say. 

"Yeah. What the hell? What if something bad happens to her? What if she doesn't come back at all? God dammit why did she have to leave?!", I say worried grabbing my hair. I cry and put my face in my hands.

"I don't want to lose my best friend.", I mumble in my hands.

"I think I know why she ran away.", Jc says. I look up and wipe my tears.

"Why?", I ask.

"Because of me."

"Oh...I think I remember her telling me."

"She told you?"

"Yeah."

"Oh fuck!"

"She dumped me. No wonder she feels awkward.", Jc says.

"I'm finding her.", I say.

"What?!", the boys say.

"Yeah I am. I don't fucking care if she doesn't want me finding her. She's my best friend and I'm going to find her." I walk away getting ready for my search.

"Babe." Kian walks toward me touching my shoulder but, I push his hand off.

*Jc's POV*

I can't fucking believe this. I chased her away. She ran away because of me. What did I do? I feel so stupid.

*Andrea's POV*

I walk to my room and pack anything that I need. You never know how long it will take. I walk downstairs.

"I'm leaving!", I yell trying to be loud enough for Kian and Jc to hear. Kian runs downstairs. He pecks my lips.

"Let me know how it goes babe.", he says.

"I will.", I say. I peck his lips. I head out the door.

*Jenn's POV*

Jack and I sat in Jack's room drinking our beers.

"Wanna go out and do something?", he asks me.

"Like what?"

"We could go out and skateboard. There's this ramp that I skate at sometimes. Wanna come?"

"Sure let's go!" I grab my skateboard and Jack gets his. He goes in the kitchen and grabs a six pack of beer. He also gets another pack of cigarettes. We walk out and walk to the area he was talking about.

"I'll bet that I can do a higher ollie than you.", Jack said.

"Fuck no I can totally beat you."

"Let's prove it then." We start skating. He does his ollie and he jumps pretty high but, I can do better than that. He finishes. I jump as high as I can and I can see the look on Jack's face that he was impressed. I finish my ollie.

"Damn I'm impressed.", Jack says.

"Told you I could beat you."

We continue skating having fun. We had our own competitions and I beat him in most of them. He kept whining and it was pretty funny.

"You're such a sore loser.", I say jokingly.

"No I'm not I'm just competitive."

"Sure." He rolls his eyes. We stop skating and sit by the ramp. Jack tosses me a beer, a lighter, and a cigarette. I light my cigarette.

"You're pretty cool.", Jack says.

"Thanks.", I blush. I hide my face so he can't see that I'm blushing. He called me cool. Does that mean something?

*Jack's POV*

Me and Jenn stop skating and sit by the ramp. I toss her a beer, a lighter, and a cigarette. I light my cigarette.

"You're pretty cool.", I tell her.

"Thanks."

I really like her. I mean how can you not like a girl that can skate. Plus, she's beautiful. I want her to be mine.

"Jenn?", I say.

"Yeah?" I lean in and grab her face. I lock my lips with her soft lips. He gives in and she puts her arms around my neck.

*Jenn's POV*

"Jenn?", Jack says to me.

"Yeah?" He leans in and grabs my face. He locks his soft lips with mine. I give in and I put my arms around his neck. He kissed me! Yes!

We break the kiss.

"Jenn?", he says again.

"Yeah?"

"Will you be mine?" A big ass smile appears on my face.

"YES!" I kiss him again. He puts his arm around my waist. We lay on the grass.

*Jack's POV*

She said yes! She liked me too wow. She kisses me again. I put my arms around my waist. We lay on the grass. We break the kiss. We stay laying on the grass facing each other. I hug her and she hugs me back. We stay laying like this for a while.

Hey guys! So Jackxpenn kissed! I really hope you are liking this story!

Please vote and comment! -Sam<3