Chapter 19

*Andrea's POV*

As soon as the cloud of smoke clears, I recognize who it is. I know if I should be excited or not, because she is my best friend yet she did avoid me.

"Jenn?" She looks up.

"Andrea?" She gets up and run towards me. I do the same. We hug each other. I was so happy. I never thought she would want to see me again.

*Jenn's POV*

I heard a voice.

"Jenn?", it says. I look up. I see the pretty tan brunette that I love so much.

"Andrea?" I get up and run towards her. She does the same. We hug. I was so happy.

"I'm so happy to see you.", I say crying on her shoulder.

"Me too." We break our hug and stare at each other.

"I never thought you wanted to see me again.", Andrea says wiping away tears.

"What do you mean?" Why would she say that?

"Remember the night you kept avoiding me?" I try to remember what she's talking about. I remember I was trying to remember who kept grabbing my wrist that night at Jack's party.

"Oh..."

"I spent a couple days looking for you. When I finally found you, you kept walking away. You were drunk."

"Andrea-"

"It's ok." I hug her as a sign of apology.

"I'm sorry I really am.", I say.

"It's ok." We break the hug.

"So...ready to come back?", she asks me.

"Yes!" We both smile from ear to ear. I grab my skateboard and my bag and we skate back to the place I was happy to call home.

But wait.

How are things going to be between me and Jc?

I was so happy when I walked through that front door.

"JENN'S BACK!", Andrea yells. I hear footsteps.

"Oh my god Jenn!", Kian says when he comes down the stairs. He hugs me taking up all the oxygen that I have.

"Can't...breathe.", I tell Kian. He breaks the hug.

"Sorry." Jc comes downstairs. I don't know what to do or say. I just give him a blank stare.

"Hey.", he says quietly. I still say nothing.

We agree to watch a couple movies together. We watch my favorite horror movies. I hear a knock on the door. I look through the hole and gasp. I'm scared. What do I do? Do I open it? Do I walk away?

Hey guys! YAY DOUBLE UPDATE! The last chapter sucked so I thought I'd make it up by writing this cutsie update! I'm happy that Jenndrea reunited aren't you? I hope you are enjoying this story!

Please vote and comment! -Sam<3