Chapter 14

*Jenn's POV*

Me and Jack were cuddling watching Netflix. He pauses the movie.

"Why did you do that?", I ask him.

"Let's just forget about the movie for a while." I smiled. He leans over and puts his hand on my waist. He kisses me softly and passionately. He puts his legs over my lap and it turns into a make out session. I dig my nails in his back and scratch it. I straddle his legs and then I was on top of him. He continues to kiss me. I feel him grabbing the hem of my shirt? Should I let him do this? I'm just gonna let him. He slides his hand under my shirt and strokes my belly. I rip his shirt off. He straddles my legs and he's on top of me again.

"Wait?"

"What?"

"Put on a condom." He puts on a condom. We continue with our make out session. He rips my shirt off. He plants his lips on my neck. He strokes my stomach and my breast. His lips meet my stomach. I close my eyes and take in the feeling. He looks up at me and smiles. I wrap my legs around him and I'm on top of him. I kiss his neck and suck. I plant my lips on his stomach. I unbutton his pants. He gets on top of me again and unbuttons my pants. He kisses my neck and sucks. I moan.

"Sit up.", he says. I did as he command. He pushes me against the wall and smashes our lips together.

*Andrea's POV*

I'm still looking. I still haven't seen Jenn. Haven't I looked through the entire damn town already? Feels like it. I looked everywhere she could be. The park, the beach, skate parks, the mall, some houses she might have gone too. I was almost about to look in the group home where we first met but, I wasn't going to risk that. How can there be anywhere else in LA where Jenn could be? I went to a couple different foster homes I thought Jenn might have gone too.

"Hi, is Jenn Mcallister here?", I ask every single home. Every single one of them said no.

I call Kian.

"Hello?"

"Babe I can't find her!", I scream into the phone.

"Babe ssh it's ok please calm down.", Kian says softly.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN MY BEST FRIEND'S MISSING?!"

"Babe. It's ok."

"What am I gonna do? I've looked all over town."

"Babe we live in a big city. There's definitely places you haven't even seen yet."

"I guess you're right. But I'm freaking out! I can't find her, Kian! I can't find her!" My eyes start to fill with water. I know I'm gonna cry so I just let it out.

"Babe you're gonna find her. If you want, me and Jc will help you. "

"Ok." I start to calm down and wipe my tears.

"I'll pick you up soon."

"That's my girl! Love you!"

"Love you too!" I hang up and drive to our house. I walk out of the car and run into the house. I run to Kian's and Jc's rooms. Kian comes out and gives me a hug. I cry on his shoulder.

"Babe ssh...ssh it's ok. Ssh." He strokes my back and he calms down.

"We're gonna find her ok.", Kian says looking at me holding my shoulders. I nod. Jc finally walks out.

"What's going on?", Jc asked.

"We're finding Jenn!"

"I don't think that's a good idea.", Jc says shaking his head.

"Why?", I whine.

"She's not gonna be happy to see me. She's gonna feel awkward. That's why she ran away in the first place she feels awkward around me."

"You're still gonna tag along.", I command.

"Fine.", Jc complains. I walk out of the house to my car with Kian and Jc following me. I drive. We drive all over the city. We come across this house that I haven't seen yet. Looks like Kian was right.

"I haven't seen this place yet let's try it." We walk up to it and knock. A lady with long, curly hair, very skinny, a cigarette in her hand answers it.

"What do you want?", she asks. Well she's nice.

"We were just wondering if you knew someone named Jenn Mcallister.", I answer.

"No!" She slams the door in our faces.

"Well that went well.", I say.

We drive all around the city. I even ended looking in the same places I did before. We went to different houses and we got the same response every single time. No. Doors slammed in our faces repetitively. We just sat in the car not knowing what to do. I lean my head on the steering wheel and cry. Again.

Hey guys! I got stuck on what to write next after Andrea driving around so I tried my best to come up with ideas. I hope you are liking this story!

Please vote and comment! -Sam<3