Chapter 15

*Jenn's POV*

Me and Jack finished a day of skateboarding. It was fun. We went to the same ramp where he asked me out. We had our own competitions and of course I beat him in most of them. He whined a couple of times and I just stood there laughing at him.

"I can't believe that you beat me.", Jack said when we walked in his house.

"How can you not believe that? I've beat your ass multiple times by now."

"I don't know."

"It was really funny when I beat you skating on the ramp and you just stood there and whined."

"Is that why you were laughing at me?"

"Yes it was."

"I hate you."

"Oh that's not true I know you love me."

"Ok ok i do."

"I know what will cheer you up."

"What?" I grab his face and push him against the wall. The kiss gets heated.

*a few hours later*

Jack and I were cuddling watching Netflix.

"Hey there's a party tonight. Wanna come?", he asks me.

"Sure. Who else is going?"

"Just a couple of my friends."

"You know why I want you to come with me?", Jack asks me.

"Why?"

"So I can show everyone that you're mine." I blush. He grabs my waist again and gets on top of me. He kisses me passionately.

*Andrea's POV*

The search continues. We went to the same places, different houses and they all said no.

We called the police. (I know they could have done this a long time ago but, I didn't think about it at first)

"911 what's your emergency?"My phone was on speaker. Me, Kian and Jc were sitting in the car.

"My best friend is missing!", I shout in my phone panicking.

"Calm down miss. How long has she been missing?"

"A couple days. She ran away leaving a note without saying anything."

"We'll be right there miss."

"Thank you so much!" I hang up. The police came as soon as possible. A few police officers came up to us asking us questions. We told them everything and they asked questions about Jenn so they can have a good idea where she us.

"What does she look like?", was the last question she asks us.

"Blond hair, kind of tall(sorry don't know her height go ahead call me fake fan) blue kind of grey eyes" (comment below if you know her eye color god I feel like a fake fan but I'm not) I went on and on and explained her appearance.

The police cars drive around and we follow them.

*Jenn's POV*

I finish getting ready for the party. I was wearing ripped black jeans, converse, a nirvana tanktop and a red flannel. Jack looks at me.

"You look beautiful.", he says smiling. He pecks my lips.

"Bring your skateboard.", he says.

"What for?"

"Cause there's gonna be skating."

I grab my skateboard and we walk to the party. Jack wraps his arm around my waist. Once we get there, all eyes were on us. A few people walk towards Jack greeting him.

"What's up man!", one of his friends say. He was tall, he had brown hair. He was wearing skinny jeans and a pokemon shirt. They "bro hug."

"Who's this?", the guy asks pointing at me.

"This is Jenn and she's mine." He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek.

"I'll remember that.", the guy says chuckling.

"Want a drink?", Jack asks me.

"Sure." He gets my drink and tosses it to me. He also hands me a cigarette and a lighter. The same guy that Jack introduced to me earlier came up to me.

"Hey.", he says.

"Hey."

"I'm Ricky by the way."

"Cool." We talk more and he's super funny.

Jack introduces me to more of his friends like Rebecca, Lauren, Anthony, Andrew, etc. He walks around saying, "She's mine!" while hugging me. I skateboard and everyone's eyes were on me.

"Dude your girlfriend's cool.", I hear Ricky say. I have a great time and I talk to some of Jack's friends. They were pretty chill.

"Girl you were totally bombing with your skateboard!", Anthony says causing me to laugh.

*Andrea's POV*

Still NO sign of Jenn. We've looked everywhere. I was about to give up. Then I notice something.

"Guys guys!", I say to Kian and Jc tapping their shoulders.

"What?", they both say. I drive a little closer to what I saw. There were a horde of kids partying and out of all those people I knew I saw her. The three of us run out of the car and I cry tears of joy.

Hey guys! Yes I know this chapter sucked. I was stuck on what to write about while writing this so I tried my best to come up with ideas. I really hope you are enjoying this story so far!

Please vote and comment! -Sam<3