Chapter 8

*Jenn's POV*

I wake up next to Andrea. She was still asleep. I went downstairs to get breakfast. I still don't know if I should get back together with Jc. I love him but, he broke my heart. Speak of the devil.

"Oh hey!", Jc said when he saw me. I didn't respond. I just walked past him and got some cereal. I made my bowl and went to the TV. Jc came and sat next to me on the couch.

"So...did you decide yet?", he asks.

"I...I still don't know."

"Jenn, look I'm sorry for what I did. I was drunk."

"Jc, I love you but...I don't know."

"JENN I LOVE YOU!" I just stare at him. I can see guilt in his eyes and also a few tears. I love him too. Without thinking, I gave in. I put down my cereal and grab his face. I aggressively push his lips against mine. He kisses back.

"Is that a yes?", Jc asks.

"YES!" I kiss him again turning into a make out session.

"Looks like jcpenny is back!", I hear Andrea's voice. She then sits besides me and Jc. Kian then wakes up.

"Hey babe.", Andrea says.

"Hey.", Kian says. He sits by Andrea and pecks her lips.

"Ugh PDA much.", Jc says.

"Hey I saw you two getting it!", Andrea says pointing to me and Jc. I playfully shove her which makes us both laugh. We all sit watching movies.

"Hey guys I'm going out.", I say.

"To where?", Andrea asks.

"Just out."

"Ok.", the three of them say in unison. I walk upstairs into the room Andrea and I slept in last night. I leave my hair in the bun it was in and leave on my outfit that I had on. I put on an oversized sweater and some converse. I grabbed my skateboard and walked downstairs. I left and skated to the park. I sit on a near by bench. I go on my phone and look at my social medias and whatever.

*Jc's POV*

Jenn leaves and me, Andrea, Kian continue to watch TV. I hear my phone buzz.

Lia: Baby I missed you. 

Ugh. What does she want? Lia is my ex girlfriend. I broke up with her because, she was too possessive. She was pretty pissed off. I thought she would be over me by now. I hear a knock on the door.

"I'll get that.", I say. I walk to the front door. I can not fucking believe who it was.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!", I ask.

"I missed you." She takes my arm and pulls me outside.

"Well I don't miss you ok. Why can't you just acknowledge that?"

"WE WERE MEANT TO BE JC!" She cups my cheeks and pulls me closer to her. She shoves her lips aggressively against mine. She breaks the kiss and wipes her mouth.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?", I shout.

"Come on babe-"

"NO! Don't fucking call me that! I'm not your babe. We're over Lia! Ok! So fuck off!" I flip her off and go back inside. I lock the door.

What the fuck just happened? Jenn is gonna be so mad. I screwed up. Again.

Hey guys! You met Jc's ex Lia. Just to let you know, I have nothing against Lia. I just wanted to include her in this story. I really hope you guys are liking it!

Please vote and comment! -Sam<3