Chapter 12

*Jenn's POV*

I don't know where I'm going but, I keep walking. I find this spot that looked comfy. It was rarely busy and there was no one around it. I take out my pillows and blankets and lay them on the ground. While I set up my "bed" someone approaches me. It was a guy. He had brownish hair and he was pretty cute. (sorry not good at describing stuff)

"You a runaway?", he asked me.

"Yeah I guess."

"What for?"

"Just...stuff. I don't really feel like talking about it."

"Oh ok. I'm Jack by the way."

"Jenn." I sit on my new "bed" and sits down beside me.

"Want a puff?", Jack asks me. He pulls a cigarette out of his jacket pocket.

"Sure." It was honestly want I kind of needed right now. I take the cigarette from him and he hands me a lighter. I take the lighter and light my cigarette. I let out a cloud of smoke.

"So. Were your parents mean to you or something?"

"No it's my friends. It just didn't feel right."

"What do you mean?"

"Well...my boyfriend kind of lived there so it was pretty awkward. I'm coming back though just don't know when."

"Oh. Is he your boyfriend still?"

"No I dumped him."

"He was really stupid for breaking up with you." Ok gotta admit that made me blush.

We just sit there and he asks me more questions which leads me to tell him about my fucked up life story.

"I'm sorry.", he apologizes.

"It's ok."

"Hey can I show you something but, promise not to get freaked out?", I ask him.

"Sure." I lift up my jacket sleeve and show off my scars. His reaction was...not that bad. He also lifts up his sleeve and I see his scars.

"I had bad parents that left me. Kids just picked me for no reason.", Jack explains. He was probably explaining why he cut himself.

I don't know why I felt comfortable showing someone, that I just met, my scars, but I'm glad because, it was nice for someone to go through the same shit as you and you can talk about it. Especially a cute guy. Did I just call him cute?

Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying this story! And for those of you wondering, yes Jack is thatsojack. I'm also a Jackxpenn shipper so this chapter was really special for me to write. I really hope you guys like this update because, I'm kind of proud of myself for this one!

Please vote and comment! -Sam<3