Chapter 6

*Three weeks later Andrea's POV*

I am finally out of that hellhole of a cast and got my stitches. It was a great feeling finally walking without two crutches under my armpit. Also, I was relieved without people going, "Andrea, are you ok?", "You need help?", EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY!!!!

I get up and make some cereal. I go upstairs and sneak into Kian's room and steal his computer. I'll give it back later. I go on Netflix and watch Orange is the New Black.(who else watches that show? comments please :) Kian wakes up later and stares at me.

"Did you steal my computer?"

"Maybe.", I said planting a smirk.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" He runs toward me and chases me around the living room and kitchen.

"Kian stop! I'm sorry I'll give it back!"

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Good.", he says smiling. If I had a dollar for the times Kian and I messed with each other, I could move out. He does like to mess with people.

He stares at me, taking in my appearance. He grabs my waist and pulls me towards him. He leans in, taking up the space between us. Our faces were only a few inches apart. He locks his lips with mine. I didn't pull away. I lock my hands around his neck and play with his hair. We finally pull away. There's a couple moments of silence.

"I'm so-"

"It's okay."

"Andrea, I...I like you."

"Me too.", I smile from ear to ear and blush. Ew, why am I doing that?"

Kian cups my cheeks. "Andrea...will you be my girlfriend?"

"YES!" I hug and wrap my legs around him. I look at him and give him a peck on his lips. He has soft lips.

"Damn, it's about time!", Jenn says when she sees us hugging.

*Kian's POV*

After chasing Andrea around, I teasingly threaten her about giving my computer back. We laugh and have a few moments of silence. I grab her waist and kiss her. Being very lucky, she didn't pull away. I cupped her cheeks and asked her to be my girlfriend. She said yes and I was filled with joy. I'm gonna be the best boyfriend ever.

*a few random hours later Andrea's POV*

All 4 of us were bored so we decided to go swimming. I went upstairs to change into my bikini. Kian stood there by the doorway.

"Kian can you go downstairs I need to change."

"No, I think I'll just watch."

"Babe, please." I gave him the puppy dog eyes.

"Ok." He walks downstairs. I change into my bikini and walk downstairs. Kian's mouth drops.

"Might wanna close your mouth. Don't wanna get flies in there.", I tell Kian. Me, Jenn, Kian, and Jc walk outside to the pool. I jump in with Kian and we kiss underwater. We have fun together messing with each other.

"We should play chicken!", Jenn suggests. We all agree. We start the game and my stomach starts to hurt. I feel something.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go to the bathroom.", I tell the Jenn, Kian and Jc.

"Ok.", they say in unison. I walk out of the pool and feel something again. I look down and had a nightmare any other girl would have. There was a line of blood running down my legs and you could see it through my underwear. I nearly screamed. I run back inside the house and grab a tampon. I change into out of my underwear and put on a new pair and some shorts. PERIODS FUCKING SUCK!!!!! I jump back in the pool and act like everything is fine.

"Hey, you ok?", Jenn asks.

Yeah I'm fine just you know...that time of the month.", I whisper so that Kian and Jc don't hear.

"Oh.", Jenn says nodding her head. We go back to playing chicken.

*more random hours later still Andrea's POV*

The 4 of us walk out of the pool and decide to go out. We agree to going to a teen club. I change into a pair of black skinny jeans, a white and black crop top, some converse, a red flannel around my waist, and a snapback. I straighten my hair and wear some smokey eye shadow.

"Ready to go?", Jenn asks.

"Yep." We walk downstairs together and walk out the door with Kian and Jc. Kian puts his arm around and Jc puts his arm around Jenn.

We get to the club and we walk in and see that strobe lights are everywhere (if you're a krewella fan like I am then you know that's a lyric from their song) and a DJ. I see a horde of kids crowding someone and I walk to see why their crowding that person. I see that they were getting alcohol from that person. I wanted to get some too. I was almost 21 anyway so why the fuck not. I get some vodka and walk to where Jenn, Kian, and Jc were standing.

"Where the hell did you get that?", Jc asks me.

"I got it from some random person." I point to the person I got my vodka from. Jc then walks to that person. Jenn and Kian then follow Jc.

*half hour later still Andrea's POV*

I have a couple more drinks and dance with Jenn for a while.

*Jc's POV*

I had more drinks and felt a little dizzy. I brush it off. I see an incredibly attractive girl walking towards me. She has shoulder length brown hair and she's a short, strapless black dress. I stare at her chest bulging out of her dress. I flirt with her and we walk to the hallway by the bathroom. I grab her waist and pull her towards me. I aggressively lock my lips with hers.

*Jenn's POV*

I was dancing with Andrea and told her that I had to go to the bathroom. I walk to the bathroom and my eyes are wide open. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was watching my boyfriend cheat on me RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! I cry and run out of the club, not even bothering to tell Andrea or Kian that I was leaving. I run as fast as I can to the house. I go to the kitchen and grab a knife. I sit on my knees on the cold kitchen floor and start to cut. I thought Jc liked me. I was wrong. All I want now is the pain to go away. I cut down my arm.

Hey guys! Yes, I know this chapter is REALLY long. For those of you who were uncomfortable reading the period part, sowwy. As girls, I don't think we should be ashamed of our period that we have every month. I actually got that idea from a period horror story that I had. It didn't happen at the pool, but my story is similar to what I wrote. So what do you think will happen with jcpenny? Please vote and comment, thx! -Sam<3