Chapter 2

I had a dream that someone kept calling my name. I woke up and that dream was real. Andrea kept calling me.

"Jenn wake up!",Andrea says repitively.

"Alright I'm up!", I say half asleep.

"We're eating breakfast come on." I follow Andrea to the kitchen and help myself to a bowl of cereal. I sit next to Andrea and, across from me, is a girl with messy, tangled blonde hair and she had mean look on her face. I look at her for a few seconds.

"What are you staring at?!", the blonde girl shouts at me.

"Nothing. What's your problem? Damn."

"Don't worry. She's usually like that.", Andrea whispers to me.

"I can hear you bitch!"

"I don't care!" Well...they seem like nice people. Andrea and I finish our breakfast and put our dishes back in the sink. Everyone was about to go their rooms until Ellen, the lady, called us. She made us sit down and go in a circle.

"So Jenn, usually when we have someone new we go around in a circle and tell each other about ourselves. 

"Damn it are we gonna do this every time a new girl comes?", the blonde bitch asked.

"Yes.", Ellen replied. All of us tell each other about ourselves and we finally go to our rooms. 

"That blonde is a bitch, isn't she?", Andrea asked when we went back to our room. 

"Yeah a little bit." We both laugh about it. "Are most of the girls like that?"

"Some of them, but she's the bitch of the house." I chuckle at that statement. I talk to Andrea more and we had some things in common and we talked about random shit. I joke about my foster parents and we laugh our asses off about it. We also joked about the blonde bitch and Andrea joked about some of the other girls too. She was very funny.

"Hey, wanna get out of here?", she asked changing the subject.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean let's run away. I want to get out of this hellhole and I know that you want to, too."

"I do."

"Then let's ditch this place, tonight."

"Ok, but one poblem. Where are we gonna stay?"

"You have a big ass wad of money. We can go to a motel. We're friends right, come one let's get out of here." She waited for an answer.

"Ok!", I agreed.

"Yay! We can sneak out the front door when everyone's sleeping." We both start to gather our things. This was the first time I wasn't running away by myself and this time, I wasn't running away to another shitty foster home, which I know will lead to me running away again. 

*night comes*

Andrea and I waited until everyone fell asleep. We sneak out the front door quietly. We start walking and see a car drive by us. The driver was a guy and he had brown, curly hair that was swept to the side of his face. I made him stop the car. 

"Hi I'm Jenn and this is Andrea. Can we have a ride?"

"Sure. Where are you guys heading off too?", he asked us.

"We're running away from our foster home.", I replied.

"Ok. Hop in." We get into his car. "My name is Jc by the way."

"Cool."

"I can take you to our house."

"Our house?"

"Yeah, I live with my friend Kian." Jc finally parks on his driveway and in front of me, I see a big ass house and it was beautiful. It had to be at least 3 stories. 

"Woah!", Andrea and I said in unison as we both stared at the house.

"Seems like you like the house.", Jc chuckled. 

"Yeah we do.", I say. Not gonna lie, Jc is kind of cute. (I ship Jcpenny ok. Don't judge me)

We both follow Jc to the front door and he unlocks it. We walk in and see someone in the living room, watching TV. 

"Kian I'm home! And I got 2 girls with me."

"Cool who?",Kian asked,

"Uh, Jenn and Andrea" Kian sat up and walked over to us. He was very tall, he had brown hair in a quiff(I know he's blonde now but I miss his brown hair ok) and he had the most perfect jawline. 

"Hi.",he said to me and Andrea. I could see Andrea was staring at him. Well, I wouldn't blame her, he is hot. I liked Jc though.

"How did you meet them?", Kian asked again.

"I met them off the street and they asked me for a ride.", Jc replied.

"We were running away from our shitty foster home and...here we are now.", I explained. Andrea and I both agreed that we would sleep on the couch downstairs and Kian and Jc gave us some pillows and blankets. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I dozed off.

Hey guys. I know this chapter sucks, but I'm working on it but anyways I hope you are liking the story. Don't forget to vote and comment. 

-Sam<3