Chapter 21

*Andrea's POV*

I keep watching the movie and realize something.

"Have you seen Jenn?", I ask Kian and Jc. They shake their heads. I remember when she went to get the door. Nope, she's not there. I walk upstairs. I look in all our rooms. No sign. Then I see the bathroom door closed.

"Jenn?" I knock. I try again.

"Jenn?" No answer. I swing open the door. There was blood dripping from Jenn's wrist.

"No no no no no no!", I say. I try grabbing the razor from Jenn but, her grip is too strong.

"Jenn please don't do this please!" I start to cry.

"I WANT TO DIE! I HATE MY LIFE! I WANT IT ALL TO GO AWAY!" I grab her shoulders.

"Listen to me you're not going to die!" I grab Jenn's wrist and wash the blood off her.

"Guys get up here hurry!", I yell to Kian and Jc.

"Oh my god!", they both say in unison.

"Don't just stand there help me!", I command. Kian and I try grabbing the razor from Jenn but, she won't let go.

"Please Jenn! Please give us the razor!"

"I want to die!"

"You're not gonna die...you're not gonna die.", I say in between cries.

"Jc call 911!", I command. He runs downstairs. The ambulance finally comes and they take away Jenn. We sit in the back with her. I pray by myself.

Hey guys! Wow double update! I really hope you are liking this story!

Please vote and comment! -Sam<3