Chapter 17

*Andrea's POV*

It's been a few days since Jenn avoided me. I was so heartbroken. She was my best friend. Not only my best friend but, my only friend. I sat in the living room crying.

"Baby what's wrong?" I was interrupted by Kian's voice.

"I miss Jenn." Kian pulls me into a hug.

"She's gonna come back."

"I hope you're right."

"Hey hey look at me." He lifts my chin.

"Jenn is gonna come back and everything is gonna be fine.", he says to me. I nod. We hug and he rubs my back comforting me. He was so sweet. I just love how he tries to comfort me and make me feel better.

"Why don't we order pizza and watch Netflix?", Kian suggests.

"Ok!", I say excitedly nodding my head. Kian orders the pizza.

*30 minutes later*

The pizza comes to our door with our pizza. I get our slices while Kian chooses a movie on Netflix. He puts his arm around my shoulders and I lean on his shoulder. He kisses the top of my head.

*Jenn's POV*

Jack and I decide to go out to eat.

"I'll pay."

"I was thinking about ditching without paying but, ok."

"Don't need to worry about that." I go to my bag and pull out the big ass wad of money that I stole a while back. Jack's eyes widen.

"Holy shit how did you get that?"

"I stole it."

"From who?"

"Old foster parent."

"And this is why I love you." Jack hugs me and pecks my lips.

"Come on let's go!", I say. We walk out to a random restaurant that we picked out. We order our food and the waiter(who is a guy) stares me down head to toe.

"Was he looking at you?", Jack asks me.

"I guess."

"Well I hope not like that."

"It's ok babe calm down."

"Just don't want any weirdos looking at my girl like that." I stay silent. We eat our food and we don't talk about it for the rest of our night. We finish our food and our waiter brings the check. He also brings a piece of paper. I look at it.

Hey you're pretty cute! Wanna go out sometime?

You're fucking kidding me right?

"What does it say?", Jack asks.

"Nothing.", I reply knowing he'll get pissed.

"Yeah right let me see." He takes the note from me. He reads it and he looks pissed.

"Was this from our waiter?", Jack asks raising his voice.

"Babe calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down!" He slaps the table, earning stares.

"Let's leave!", he says. He grabs my arm and drags me to his house. He lets me go and looks at me.

"Was that note from our waiter or not?", he asks.

"Yes but-" I felt a sting on my face. He slapped me.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!", he apologizes and hugs me. I started to feel scared. I didn't sleep in his bed that night.

Hey guys! So how do think Jackxpenn is now? I know this chapter sucked but, I hope you liking this story anyway.

Please vote and comment! -Sam<3