Chapter 33

*Jenn's POV*

It's been weeks since I told my mom to fuck off. There's been no sign since then. It was just how I wanted it.

My phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Jennifer Mcallister?"

"Yeah that's me."

"Your mother wants to see you."

"Well I don't. So can you please let her know that and make it very clear."

"She said she needs to talk to you."

"I don't care I don't want to talk to her."

"Visitors day is coming very soon do you think you could stop by here?" I thought I just told them that I don't want to see her. Whatever, they'll just keep asking.

"Fine I'll come."

"Thank you Ms. Mcallister." I hung up. Shit! I had to face that lying bitch again.

I hear footsteps.

"Jenn?" It was Jc.

"Oh hey."

"You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I didn't sound fine.

"No you're not. Come on tell me what's wrong."

"They're making me see my mom." A tear drips from my face.

"Oh. I-I'm sorry."

"It's ok." I cry and it's silent.

"No it's not." I cry on Jc's shoulders. He rubs my back.

"Maybe it won't be so bad." I look up to Jc.

"Won't be that bad." I chuckle.

"That's funny."

"She's your mom. Give her a chance."

"I already gave her one. She ruined it by lying to me."

*at prison*

I park and walk inside the prison. I give them my mom's name and go see her. There she was sitting there. Her hands folded, looking down. I walk towards her.

"Hello mom."

"Hello Jenn."

"So...what did you want to tell me?"

"That I'm sorry."

"For?"

"For lying to you."

"Why did you do it?"

"So I can see you."

"Huh?"

"The reason I escaped is, because so I can see you. I was tired of living in that guilt and for being locked up in this hellhole and I wanted to see you. I escaped, tracked you down and I saw you. I just wanted to see my daughter!"

I was shocked. I thought she hated me. I never thought she ever wanted to see me.

"See you around." I get up and walk outside.

So now we know why Jenn's mom lied to her. She just wanted to see her daughter. Apparently, her mom did love her after all.

I'm really sorry this chapter sucked, but I hope you enjoyed this. -Sam