Chapter 9

*Jenn's POV*

I was on my phone for a while on Twitter, Instagram, etc. I decided to go back home. I grabbed my skateboard. I started to skate and put on my earbuds. I played "You Found Me" by The Fray. (fray fans let's all fangirl together) I finally skated to the front door. When I walked in, I saw Jc standing by the doorway looking nervous.

"Hey!", I say to Jc.

"Hey." He pecks my lips.

"You ok?", I ask him.

"Yeah."

"Ok."

That was weird.

*Jc's POV*

Should I tell Jenn? If I tell her she's probably going to cut herself again and end up in a mental hospital. I don't want that to happen. I can't tell her I love her too much. Jenn sat by Andrea and Kian and I sat by her. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head. Kian gets up and walks to the kitchen. I get up to tell him what just happened.

"Lia payed me a visit.", I say when I get to the kitchen.

"What are you talking about?"

"The crazy, clingy, psycho Lia. My ex."

"Oh shit. I thought she was over you."

"Me too."

"What did she do now?"

"First, she sent me a text and I ignored it. Then, she came here. That person at the door earlier, that was her. I kept telling her to fuck off but, she wouldn't listen. She just grabbed my face and kissed me."

"Wait she kissed you?"

"Yeah. What do I do? How am I gonna tell Jenn. I don't want her to end in a mental hospital. I also don't want to lose her. I love her, Kian."

"Ok, first of all she kissed you. If you can just explain that to Jenn and be very clear about that she'll understand."

"I hope you're right." I walk back to the couch and cuddle with Jenn. Kian also walks back and cuddles with Andrea.

Shit. What am I going to do?

*random hours later still Jc's POV*

I walk upstairs to the room Jenn and Andrea were in. They were watching Netflix. I need to tell her.

"Hey Jenn.", I say when I walk in the room.

"Hey." She gets up and pecks my lips.

"I need to tell you something."

"Ok." I take her arm and lead her outside the room.

"What's up?", she asks.

"My ex came over today."

"Ok."

"Listen, I don't like her anymore and I don't want anything to do with her. I didn't think she would see me again and I thought she was over me."

"Ok." She started to look nervous. Oh crap.

"She came today and she kissed me."

"WHAT?!"

"Listen, I don't like her anymore. She kissed me."She storms off into the bathroom.

"Jenn please listen to me!"

"FUCK OFF!"

*Jenn's POV*

I can not believe I trusted him. Why did I ever date him in the first place? I walk into the bathtub and find a razor. I place it on my wrist and pull it down. 5 brand new fresh cuts were on my arm.

Hey guys! I really hope you are liking this story! For those of you are reading this, thank you so much! If you have any ideas for this story or if I jest need to improve my writing, please comment!

Don't forget to vote and comment! -Sam<3