Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Jenn Mcallister. I hate my life. My mom hit me when I was...I don't remember, she hit me when I was really little. Ever since, I've been in a lot of foster homes. Also known as hell. Most of my foster parents have told me that I wasn't worth it. They called me, "ugly, worthless, nothing, freak, not good enough. As the years passed, I believed them. They beat me up and told me that no one was going to love me. And the were right. No one did love me, no one even liked me. Everyone at school was scared of me, because I was really aggressive. Some kids saw the scars on my arm from cutting myself and called me, "emo, freak, ugly" almost the same things that my foster parents called me. I've ran away several times, and I'm planning on doing it again.

I hated my foster mom and she was a bitch. Whenever I didn't do the simplest things like locking the door behind me, or taking out the trash or stuff like that she would slap or sometimes even punch me. I was going to run away tonight and I had my plan. I've done this several times so it was easy. My "mom" had a lot of money so when she finally went to sleep, I snuck in her room and stole a big ass wad from her purse. She was addicted to smoking pot and cigarettes so that's why she had a lot of money. I stole the money, grabbed my things and quietly snuck out the front door. I heard about this group home for girls, so I thought I'd go stay there. I called a taxi and told the driver the adress.

*one very long car ride later*

 I payed the taxi driver and walked up to the front door of the group home. I knocked and a lady opened the door. She looked like she was in her 30s or 40s. 

"Hello! You must be Jennifer.", she said all polite. 

"Hi. I am. Please, just call me Jenn."

"Ok Jenn come inside." I walked in and saw a horde of girls, most of them looked my age. She gave me a tour of the house, introduced me to the girls, told me about herself and finally she showed me the room I was staying in. She introduced me to my roomate. She had long, brown hair and brown eyes and she was very tan. She was very pretty. 

"Hey, I'm Jenn."

"I'm Andrea.",my new roomate said introducing herself. 

"Andrea, do you mind if Jenn stays with you?", the lady asked Andrea.

"No." The lady walked away and left us alone. Andrea and I had a conversation about random things and she went through simlilar experiences I went through. She asked me where my scars came from and I told her that they were cuts. She didn't seem shocked, like everyone else. She also cut herself and showed me the cuts on her leg. She seemed pretty chill. I was exhausted from that long car ride here and I started to drift off to sleep.